Archeage

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And that didn't answer my question at all. If from what I remember arena was crazy amount of honor + rewards from leaderboard. It was to a point all the 50s were just sitting in town by the arena NPC and would only leave when the one battle on west continent started.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
And that didn't answer my question at all. If from what I remember arena was crazy amount of honor + rewards from leaderboard. It was to a point all the 50s were just sitting in town by the arena NPC and would only leave when the one battle on west continent started.
no

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Can't believe this many people are this excited for this game.

Hope they're all after Farmville3.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haranya(East) it is boys.

9f8a4841f61b18af44c9eb1212b56312.jpg

http://www.prx-guild.com/forum/m/161...rcheage-launch

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Cat racials are a lot better than every other racials as far as PvP is concerned, unless they were nerfed. Specifically the fall damage reduction when you keep taking fall damage constantly from gliding around or getting lifted by fucking conjurers(or whatever the name is I forgot, demonist? shit like that, the CC class). Think the places you can build a boat from and summon it are a lot better placed to conquer the islands or what not, friend said that I haven't really checked.

Not like there's a big difference between the sides anyway. One has 2 human and the other has human and human with animal skin patterns.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
There are a lot of factors that favor East for certain important things. Zone placement, trade routes, how the coast is set up, Hasla, just to name a few. The racials are the least of it, and the cat racial isn't that important anyway. Also, skills like Drop Back/Teleport completely negate fall damage. Drop Back is Shadowplay, Teleport is Auramancy, so half the server already has em.

gox_sl

shitlord
AFAIK yes arena is the way to do it. The leaderboards should be back for launch and that is where you get the insane honor. There are obviously other quests all over the reward honor but world pvp nets nothing so all the pvpers are either camping trade ports or sitting at the arena guy.

Vitality

HUSTLE
damn seems like everyone is doing east.
My Opinion is that East is just straight up better as far as character models, environment, low level quest density, and relative utility of early game land grabs in the central region of the continent.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
get a merch ship asap game revolves around it, or you will be poor forever, don't build a wagon till you have a merch ship to load it faster, if you're doing runs by land you're losing.
Not entirely accurate -- there is a lot of stuff you can do without a stupid ship. Were Hasla weapons nerfed in 1.2? As I recall, they were superior to honor weapons. If those weapons are unchanged then I forsee the min-maxer crews rushing to 50 and farming the fuck out of that area before the horde catches up. Not dicking around in merchant ships, can do that later once you print gold by farming uber-fast spawns and getting your uber hasla weapons.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
My pet's defensive/offensive stance buttons are grayed out, and can only follow/standby. Is it only specific pets that can use those stances, or am I doing something wrong? I just have the first free mount as a pet, level 15.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My pet's defensive/offensive stance buttons are grayed out, and can only follow/standby. Is it only specific pets that can use those stances, or am I doing something wrong? I just have the first free mount as a pet, level 15.
Mounts can't do combat. You need a battle pet to use all the defensive/offensive stuff, iirc.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Just one question: is this another quest-hub to quest-hub, bear ass collecting, level grind? Or is it genuinely more of an open world experience?