Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm not the only one with no desire for land ownership right? All I want to do is wreck fools and protect the people. Not counting the awesome castle we're going to build, of course!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not the only one with no desire for land ownership right? All I want to do is wreck fools and protect the people. Not counting the awesome castle we're going to build, of course!
I don't mind it so much. It's a nice break from just combat. Though the real motivator is its pretty much required for any real money making and for gear, consumables, ships etc . I mean unless you can get away with just mooching off everyone(consumables, gear, packs, materials).

I would hope at least everyone gets a farm and plants it, and just lets someone else use it at the minimum. But just going straight combat and not doing anything else? Better have damn good friends :p

Yeah, that's the plan. 500 stars is pretty steep. But having that aquafarm plot is pretty baller.
Yeah. I will probably have to do every exploration and just run packs as often as I can.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You sound like you'd prefer owning a boat. I wonder when they're going to make boat houses, water-world style. Piss in a tomato plant on your boat.

Edit 4 Cinge: I've got a couple money making schemes that involve purchasing other peoples grown materials and turning them into profitable flips on the AH. When cows were a thing making the Feed was roughly a double-your money endeavor.

I remember day one or two of the paid alpha making money hand over fist on the lunarite conversions. People putting up archeum dust and garden powder for piss cheap while lunarite dust was going for 50s ea+

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You sound like you'd prefer owning a boat. I wonder when they're going to make boat houses, water-world style. Piss in a tomato plant on your boat.

Edit 4 Cinge: I've got a couple money making schemes that involve purchasing other peoples grown materials and turning them into profitable flips on the AH. When cows were a thing making the Feed was roughly a double-your money endeavor.

I remember day one or two of the paid alpha making money hand over fist on the lunarite conversions. People putting up archeum dust and garden powder for piss cheap while lunarite dust was going for 50s ea+
I'm not too worried about money, that will come and even easier if I make the effort to play the AH.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm not too worried about money, that will come and even easier if I make the effort to play the AH.
Yeah I don't doubt it, just offering a different point of view on your practical requirement for farm land in order to make money.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I would hope at least everyone gets a farm and plants it, and just lets someone else use it at the minimum. But just going straight combat and not doing anything else? Better have damn good friends :p
We'll see how it goes, but right now my plan is to race and 5 farms in the first day or whatever, let my family do with it what they will, and process the materials they send me in the mail.

But build a house and jerk off in it or whatever? I see why people want to do it, it's just not for me. The idea of it just makes me want to go play minecraft.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm with you Tuco. I'll plant farms and get crops but I don't have interest to own my own house.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm with you Tuco. I'll plant farms and get crops but I don't have interest to own my own house.
Keep in mind houses hold additional storage that can act as a Family or Guild bank. You can put a merchant carpet in there for bank/vendor and I think Auction house access (need a fact check on AH, might be mail instead). You can put crafting stations in the house of the advanced variety, some of which aren't available in your local housing strip mall outpost (like alchemy stations)

Also you can put a bed in your house that if you sleep in it you gain labor.

So having a PVP forward base with chests full of consumables is a thing that shouldn't be easily overlooked, especially in tucos case, as it can be set with ink as a teleport location for his guild for easy ops rallying.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
House to me is pretty much for extra farm space , storage(probably most important), bed for labor, infrastructure(mail, bank iirc etc) and the regal crafting stations.

Vitality

HUSTLE
House to me is pretty much for extra farm space , storage(probably most important), bed for labor, infrastructure(mail, bank iirc etc) and the regal crafting stations.
Right, also keep in mind that regal crafting stations can be found in select starter towns as well. Pain in the butt to travel to them though.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh I understand the benefits of having a house, but that's the benefit of being in a large guild. I'm sure I'll have access to a guild mates house with those features and for storage I can always make alts.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
edmNwxH.jpg

FromThe most butthurt someone has even been over a stolen pack. : archeage

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People get insanely mad over video games, It's half the entertainment.

Carrying packs is serious business, never do it alone.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The best part is someone on these forums will let slip a character name while crying about getting ganked or shit stolen and I can see many alts whos whole purpose is to steal that persons shit.