Archeage

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's talk about crafting :

gHz0hWR.png

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I thought you were specific about fuckface pics. It's a spreadsheet, of course it's not Kate Upton naked in your kitchen cooking naked a steak, but it's not that ugly. And it's informative !

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I thought you were specific about fuckface pics. It's a spreadsheet, of course it's not Kate Upton naked in your kitchen cooking naked a steak, but it's not that ugly. And it's informative !
Two refrigerators in a single kitchen? I like this idea...

Edit: I don't even remotely understand that chart, either.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's the information that's ugly, not the spreadsheet format. Some things should never see the light of day.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Careful Bond, Tuco's back-hand is swift.

Should probably put some spoiler pants on that glorious dongface - to spare those that have small children.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd give more credit if he actually made them himself, but I am pretty sure its a copy paste from some thread somewhere.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just learn to scroll over your post :p

Though I did stop at the crafting infograph, since it looked different then the usual pictures and was interesting.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Two refrigerators in a single kitchen? I like this idea...

Edit: I don't even remotely understand that chart, either.
I find this funny, considering how I am reading this while a guy is delivering our second fridge for our single kitchen... Guess you can't have too much room for steak (and alcohol)!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who buys a fridge for steak? That's when you buy a big freezer and stick it in the laundry room and put all your meat in there + other frozen goods.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I find this funny, considering how I am reading this while a guy is delivering our second fridge for our single kitchen... Guess you can't have too much room for steak (and alcohol)!
WTF.... I too am getting a 2nd fridge, and of course we picked the hottest day all year to move the old one to the garage =\ yay timing.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Caretaker(Vitalism, Songcraft, Defense) looks like good support class, is this viable equipment wise?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Caretaker(Vitalism, Songcraft, Defense) looks like good support class, is this viable equipment wise?
Yes. Though you might not be the main healer. Usually that kind of class is a 2ndary healer. Plays songs first and only heals when necessary(after a big outburst of damage etc).

Cloth(stone set iirc), shield and club. Spirit main stat(increases everything for heals) and buff songs don't need any stats really. Only issue I could see is mana, since spirit gives none. Just use potions/soup.