Pops

1-43.jpg
Use this:

rrr_img_76130.jpg

Before you wear your:

rrr_img_76131.jpg

Bruman

Golden Squire
So hows the PRX land grab moving along? Did they run into problems getting those land caps because of crashes and queues?
Went awesome. PRX has a freaking huge village, much more than we thought we'd get.

Haha, nerds, I left my game on overnight in the character select screen... no queue for me get fked.
I shall now be doing this, hah. I was expecting a queue this morning, but not this
frown.png

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Switched to Naima server. Not dealing with the queues on Kyrios. Illfeyn in my character name on east if anyone else is there.
I'm there too. Name of pysek. We get enough people we can start Rerolled's Rejects. Or the Afterbirths. Or Skinjob. I dunno, I'm not good at picking names.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
AA launch is one of the worse, considering it is 2014 and it has been running for couple of years. So many problems, 1st time queue is fine, but the random disconnect, crash, requeue, now 2hrs+ login server problem is just bad, very very bad.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I got the verify name and password/infinite opening movie bug this morning. Money well spent.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So hows the PRX land grab moving along? Did they run into problems getting those land caps because of crashes and queues?
Honestly not sure what land we got. I placed 4 buildings and 2 farms and had enough gilda left for a clipper. From a cursory look at the names on the houses of the village it seems like we claimed a ton of it.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
AA launch is one of the worse, considering it is 2014 and it has been running for couple of years. So many problems, 1st time queue is fine, but the random disconnect, crash, requeue, now 2hrs+ login server problem is just bad, very very bad.
Technically AA has not launched yet.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Wish i had done more research into housing before the game came out, now im going to end up with a house in the last possible place to put a house.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I angled a small farm between two houses well enough to ensure a spot for me to claim a larger plot. Shamelessly

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
I wasnt able to get on until about 7pm after some login issues and queue's. By that time all the housing was pretty much taken up.