Archeage

Cybsled

I don't have a water farm. Is coral expensive? I need it for some oils (I know small glossy oil for farmer's workbench uses like 20 red coral).

Pohx Kappa in one of his daggerspell guides seemed to advocate shield and sceptre. I guess when you're wearing cloth and have terrible physical defense, it really helps. I did 5v5 arena yesterday and got absolutely raped by melee classes. It probably didn't help that my team sucked and wouldn't focus on a target. I think we lost 29-6 or something.
Coral costs per unit planted is similar to trees

sebur

Bronze Squire
Good question.

Re: Fortitude tokens: Even the people hoisting around a staff probably think having a 1h + shield is a possibility down the line, so they'll snag up a decent shield to put in the bank. I'd love to exchange my hasla staff for a decent sceptre and shield.

Also a 2 minute queue at 8pm EST, makes me laugh thinking that three days ago that would be a 12 hour queue because of all the afkers.
Well yes but you explained the problem quite perfectly actually. The problem is the 1h not really the shield.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Today we launched our maiden voyage of our merchant ship! We carried a ship full of trade packs to Freedich Island and engaged in some PvP there. We wrapped up the night with our first kill of Captain Rangora, getting a nice sword for Narkelion!

eI9biQf.jpg

esgftMk.jpg

hzeBdzT.jpg

FOIVO6h.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A side note I didn't post publicly, for the intercept of murder business' raid of tradepacks, we had the superior force and didn't want them to know we were there, so we had our force fake a portal exit and we all logged out of the game. When our scouts let us know that they were turning in their trade packs we all logged back in on top of them haha.

Cybsled

Last night a bunch of us went pirating and hijacked an Anarchy tradeship packed full of packs. We almost got a 2nd, but they escaped into safe waters. Then another guild brought a galleon to fight us, but it was full of level 40s/etc. We killed the crew, stole the ship, summoned our galleon, and sunk the enemy one ;P

Only fail moment was when we took out a clipper full of tradepacks and decided to make port in cinder...as we climb the ladder, literally 40+ reds all attack. Wtf?

Teljair_sl

shitlord
A side note I didn't post publicly, for the intercept of murder business' raid of tradepacks, we had the superior force and didn't want them to know we were there, so we had our force fake a portal exit and we all logged out of the game. When our scouts let us know that they were turning in their trade packs we all logged back in on top of them haha.
That was fun!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Farming is expensive, it's costing me about 7gold a day to buy everything to plant on my large far, small farm, aquafarm and around my house. And that's with doing it only once a day, even if stuff takes just a few hours to grow.

Still having fun doing it though, and I wouldn't set foot near a garden in real life.
smile.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
I gardened as part of volunteer week here at work. Mostly doing a bunch of the lifting, shits tough, dirt's heavy.

Probably need to have a farm just for cost offset Vald. Goats come out to 15g a day roughly. Could be enough to make it self sustainable.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Wait.. you can stealships??

I know about packs but I thought when someone built a ship and you burn it, they can resummons it later after a timer expired but they never lost it.
You can pilot them for a while yeah, super funny when your battlerage friend leaps onto the boat and puts a barrier down and then jumps off and lassos the driver off the wheel.

Drive the boat off with the trade packs.

moontayle

Golden Squire
If you kill the owner then you can use it for a while since they have to be close to despawn it. I believe it eventually despawns on its own though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We have a lot of people scouting for land and it's pretty sparse. Much more scarce than I though. I assumed ~10% of early rushers would have thrown in the towel from the queues alone.

Cybsled

Wait.. you can stealships??

I know about packs but I thought when someone built a ship and you burn it, they can resummons it later after a timer expired but they never lost it.
If you blow the boat up, a 10k+ skill alch has to craft the item to res your boat or it remains destroyed and unsummonable. We blew up like 6 clippers, 1 rowboat (lol), and a galleon that night.

Vitality

HUSTLE
If you blow the boat up, a 10k+ skill alch has to craft the item to res your boat or it remains destroyed and unsummonable. We blew up like 6 clippers, 1 rowboat (lol), and a galleon that night.
Damn that's just mean though... Did Tuco put you up to it?

I'm gonna call Police Abuse on this one.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We have destroyed a lot of ships in this game so far. The rowboat was a little cruel though...
FM0whtk.jpg

Cybsled

Ya, someone was bored because we were waiting on something and killed some poor dude's rowboat that was attempting a solo pack run ;p