Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Did some hereafter stone grinding tonight. Purchasing Raw Stone and going from there and a Vocation pot I burn through 3700 or so labor and got around 2 levels. I got to find some cheap raw stone again. I barely lost any gold honestly so a few gold was worth the cost of levels. Just need to find more raw stone for cheaps and get more labor. Now I'm level 39. This might take a while.
Recommend doing star shard mining instead. You'll be able to cut through a full supply of labor + pots in one voc pot and will get a lot of stone from it.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where is a good spot to start shardmining, preferably near the eastern starting zone? Trying to figure out a way to dump labor on my EU Server character to buy Apex there.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scapes: @Trion: The number of Worker's Comp pots on the AH frightens me

uyKEibF.jpg

Prepare your butts.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why'd you post a picture of apex?

And does "prepare your butts" mean...go and buy as many worker's comp potions now as you can?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I dont think its the gold sellers reselling apex its just smart...patron is ending soon for people that didnt get the extra month (like me) so people will be buying that shit up.

Now if you see a shitload of thunderstrucks for sale, then yeah, you'll know for sure its a dupe.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Burned another 5k labor. Hit level 42 from 39 making 200+ hereafter stones. Quested all through Ynestra or whatever it's called and gained like 1 level total. Quests still giving shit exp. So sad.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quest-Exp isn't rising that much. What is it in Hasla? Around 4k for a normal quest + Overarchieve? Just have to slug through. Are you on Kyrios, Draegen? And what class are you playing?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Yeah I'm with PRX. Right now I'm leveling up Brage/Vit/Aura and I plan to swap out Battlerage for Defense and go Templar at 50. However I'm not 100% on that. I may go Song or Witch instead. Going healer regardless.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
I was planning on jumping into Archeage, but with the 12x SWTOR leveling I'm going to put it off until I finish all the class quests. Hopefully I'll be able to jump on some land a month down the road.

lindz

#DDs
Getting so tired of fail GHA groups. Husband plays a tank and I technically have a fully leveled and geared cleric, though I prefer to play dps. If I don't go cleric, we can never find an even close to competent healer. But the zone requires people to not be idiots so half the time people just eat shit for absolutely no reason. I had two dps last night that on the second boss, just stood in his spinny attack when he jumped on them. 80% of their HP gone because they just stand there and are too stupid to move. It's infuriating. And the pvp specs that do awful dmg as well, ugh.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Getting so tired of fail GHA groups. Husband plays a tank and I technically have a fully leveled and geared cleric, though I prefer to play dps. If I don't go cleric, we can never find an even close to competent healer. But the zone requires people to not be idiots so half the time people just eat shit for absolutely no reason. I had two dps last night that on the second boss, just stood in his spinny attack when he jumped on them. 80% of their HP gone because they just stand there and are too stupid to move. It's infuriating. And the pvp specs that do awful dmg as well, ugh.
Even normal HA is a bitch if people dont know the dances.
I would suggest not even bothering until you find good people to fill the remaining spots. AA is weird for healers, their abilities arent spammable, so a good healer cant carry the group like in most games.

Cybsled

His jump/spin is kind of RNG...I've seen people who know what they are doing still get instagibbed.

lindz

#DDs
Sure when he jumps on your you will take an initial burst of dmg, but you can run, teleport, dropback, etc out of the spin to avoid more damage.