Archeage

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I hope they change the flagging system in 2 Crowns and Austera some day. I camp Austera (I am Harani) a lot for gold and it is retarded what is happening sometimes. Yesterday a western guild basically invaded Austera with several clippers and a force of 20-30 people. They had 4-6 people with TPs, we jumped them immediately, killed them, looted the TPs and turned them in, while the rest of their force had to watch. You should get flagged for the whole group / raid, when you jump them. Make it worthwile to bring a force to these places and let them protect their TPs.

Of course it is stupid as fuck to even try it this way and I bet their guild chat was hilarious.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that aspect of flagging is really annoying. But if you're invading an enemy peace zone you are in the wrong place in this game IMO. The big exception is when the farm quest asks you to go to an enemy peace zone to turn in bananas.

I wish they'd get rid of peace zones entirely.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess this is pretty popular, people will post up in peace-time trade routes and try to blockade/harpoon folks into open seas where they can attack and steal tradepacks:
Pace22 - Pace-Lv50 OCEAN PVP (KYRIOS WEST NA) - Twitch

Look at 4:00 and 35:00 for how well it worked against us.

Any proof?
Not the same thing (offline land hacking) but this got Hartsman's attention.

Arcturen and Minti (two suspected housing hackers on Aranzeb west) are the same person. Evidence inside. : archeage

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yesterday in Hellswamp, I was constantly running out of mana, and getting annoyed until I got killed by a few reds and realize that when killed by players you respawned full health and mana, only your buffs missing.

Spent the rest of the day in Hellswamp and Sandkeep attacking reds and letting them kill me whenever I was out of mana because it's the most efficient way to get back to full mana.
smile.png

I'm sure the reds would be pissed if they realized they were actually helping me rather than pissing me off.
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yesterday in Hellswamp, I was constantly running out of mana, and getting annoyed until I got killed by a few reds and realize that when killed by players you respawned full health and mana, only your buffs missing.

Spent the rest of the day in Hellswamp and Sandkeep attacking reds and letting them kill me whenever I was out of mana because it's the most efficient way to get back to full mana.
smile.png

I'm sure the reds would be pissed if they realized they were actually helping me rather than pissing me off.
smile.png
B2CdyIg.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ him looking at all the evidence and saying there's no actionable output. I'm not sure what's worse, that they don't have the ability to change the code to give them the tools they need to fix the game permanently, that they don't have the staff needed to police the game, or that they've so far been unwilling to ban obvious hackers.

It's like he's playing a game with XL trying to generate enough of a problem to put pressure on them to give them the software changes he wants and he doesn't want to use his support staff to help the community for political reasons.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I guess this is pretty popular, people will post up in peace-time trade routes and try to blockade/harpoon folks into open seas where they can attack and steal tradepacks:
Pace22 - Pace-Lv50 OCEAN PVP (KYRIOS WEST NA) - Twitch

Look at 4:00 and 35:00 for how well it worked against us.
Lol. Seriously, Tuco? The first time we were already engaged with a merc ship we had blocked in against the shore, the second time, PRX came from behind us when we were set to hit boats coming the other way. Wow, such skill. You want to show everyone how great PRX is? Then stop avoiding us and come fight. We spent a couple hours after that obliterating every red we saw up and down the eastern shore, even stopping to fish a marlin spawn just off the coast of Villanelle. Where was PRX? This is a pvp game, we head out to your continent for some pvp, and the only time we see your amazing guild they're doing carebear safe runs.

Put up or shut up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't trying to make any proclamations of skill, Raes! Just showing something I thought was entertaining for those not playing with us.

Frankly getting through the blockade looks easier than trapping people. I didn't watch much of that video, do you guys have a lot of success with that?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't speak for the rest of PRX, but the only encounter I've had with Pace's group was pretty disappointing. They all used Dahuta's Breath's and just sat at the bottom of the ocean. I'm assuming they were hoping we'd come down and get picked off one by one by their archers, but that sounded like a poor plan. We waited up top on boats for a good 5-10 minutes, but they never surfaced to actually fight.

Oldbased

> Than U
Apparently I bought hundreds of dollars of credits today and spent it on hundreds of workers comp pots while I was out looking at a job 1.5 hours ago.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I can't speak for the rest of PRX, but the only encounter I've had with Pace's group was pretty disappointing. They all used Dahuta's Breath's and just sat at the bottom of the ocean. I'm assuming they were hoping we'd come down and get picked off one by one by their archers, but that sounded like a poor plan. We waited up top on boats for a good 5-10 minutes, but they never surfaced to actually fight.
Haha. It's not a bad strategy at all.
alvarez_aoki_1.gif

Olebass that sucks! That must be where the cheap labor pots are coming from. Do you use a mobile authenticator?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Wasn't trying to make any proclamations of skill, Raes! Just showing something I thought was entertaining for those not playing with us.

Frankly getting through the blockade looks easier than trapping people. I didn't watch much of that video, do you guys have a lot of success with that?
If that's the case you should have worded that line better.

We've been recruiting a bit, and most of the new people weren't in alpha/have like no experience with ocean/ship battles. We were showing them some stuff, and experimenting a bit as well. We've gotten several full trade ships doing that this past week. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't The boat physics can be unpredictable. Doesn't matter though, it's not like we need to steal tradepacks for income, lol. We just do it for fun, and practice. Packs and fish are just a bonus.

The fact that it isn't easy is part of what makes it fun.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Lol Raes sure is so fucking mad about PRX.
Not mad at all, just making sure all the stories aren't one sided. I am sad though. What makes me sad is that your life is so empty that you have nothing better to do than attempt to troll people in a thread for a game you don't even play. Get a hobby.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, I remember that night. We weren't on the bottom of the ocean, we were just under the surface. It's easier to see that way. Which you'd know if you had actually engaged us instead of standing shoulder to shoulder on crowded boats, quaking with fear. What were we supposed to do? Ask you to make room for us so we could fight it out on a tiny boat? If you can't fight in the water, you're playing the wrong game.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I remember that night. We weren't on the bottom of the ocean, we were just under the surface. It's easier to see that way. Which you'd know if you had actually engaged us instead of standing shoulder to shoulder on crowded boats, quaking with fear. What were we supposed to do? Ask you to make room for us so we could fight it out on a tiny boat? If you can't fight in the water, you're playing the wrong game.
I also call bullshit because I was watching Pace's stream for that fight and everyone was at the bottom of the ocean with dahutas. They were smart not to fight you guys.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not mad at all, just making sure all the stories aren't one sided. I am sad though. What makes me sad is that your life is so empty that you have nothing better to do than attempt to troll people in a thread for a game you don't even play. Get a hobby.
Haha. You're such an edgy litte bitch aren't you.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I also call bullshit because I was watching Pace's stream for that fight and everyone was at the bottom of the ocean with dahutas. They were smart not to fight you guys.
You can actually look at the archived streams that show them at the bottom.