Archeage

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's sad is there aren't more people raging like Raes. Pvp games live or die based on their ability to generate drama. If people are name calling it means the game is working. I look forward to more angry postings.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah part of that problem is that there's only small things to lose. The worst that could happen is we do a major trade pack run and lose 100+ packs. No big deal really. The other side is that there's nobody who has really talked a lot of shit pre-release except for Oran'Thule, and they went to go splash in a kiddy pool.

When Auroria opens this server will be a lot more interesting, there's a lot of guilds going for the castle.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Wow, more of this "u mad bro" shit. You guys are really trying too hard. Please show me even a single line that I have posted this week where I come across as even slightly angry.

When you're done with all the forum warrior bullshit, come find me in game. All I want is some pvp fights that are an actual challenge. Don't tell me how great your zerg guild is. Show me.

(Translation for the reading impaired: This is not anger, this is me calling you out.)

PS. Oh noes, you outted me! Now everyone knows I'm Skayth! LOL. Don't stop now, please go on with how butthurt I must be about being removed from a guild I was leaving anyway. While you're at it, why don't you tell everyone why some random noob was giving the second guild galleon? Let's get all the secrets out.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
PS. Oh noes, you outted me! Now everyone knows I'm Skayth! LOL. Don't stop now, please go on with how butthurt I must be about being removed from a guild I was leaving anyway. While you're at it, why don't you tell everyone why some random noob was giving the second guild galleon? Let's get all the secrets out.
Yes, lets hear more of this. Why was Skayth removed? Please tell me the Galleon was due to cyborz.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wow, more of this "u mad bro" shit. You guys are really trying too hard. Please show me even a single line that I have posted this week where I come across as even slightly angry.

When you're done with all the forum warrior bullshit, come find me in game. All I want is some pvp fights that are an actual challenge. Don't tell me how great your zerg guild is. Show me.

(Translation for the reading impaired: This is not anger, this is me calling you out.)

yesjacknicholson.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
Gaining. I personally PVP maybe 7 hours a week because I don't like the game that much, but we field a solid 15-20 most nights and a good 20+ for pirating and such on weekends.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

lolsalty

Raes

Vyemm Raider
lolwrong. Wtf do I have to be salty about? Being removed from a guild I had decided to leave anyway? The only reason I stayed as long as I did was to have access to the crafters, several whom I fed to help raise their skill early on.

Come on, tell me, I'd really like to know.

Vitality

HUSTLE
lolwrong. Wtf do I have to be salty about? Being removed from a guild I had decided to leave anyway? The only reason I stayed as long as I did was to have access to the crafters, several whom I fed to help raise their skill early on.

It's alright buddy, I left them too.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

It's ok man. It's just a game.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
You can believe whatever you want. Just ask Tuco, or Cinge, or any of the PRX bros why a noob who had never even set foot on a galleon before was given the second one that over 100 people helped get the gilda and resources for. If they won't tell you, I will. But I'd like to give them the chance to respond first. Then, once you know, tell me if you'd want to stay in a guild like that, or would be pissed if they did you the favor of removing you. There's other reasons for my wanting to leave, but this was pretty much the top one.