Archeage

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I started playing on Morpheus since I was bored and Teljair asked for me to give the game a shit again. Not playing anything these days I gave it a shot.

What classes are good these days. Tried a few shitty combos and I don't like the squishy spike combos that are popular.

So far I've seen Abolisher, paladin akullknight to name a few.
Looks like archery sucks now.

Can anyone give me a rundown on the upcoming patch? The only links I found are vague like "damage is changed for this ability".

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Not sure really, archery is getting a huge buff in 2.5 though.

Dark runner is good, a lot of paladins right now because of short spears being meta.

But on Morpheus gear is inching every day closer to opness and I don't know what you expect from a build but gear is everything.

Play what you like to play.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Archery is getting buffed, yeah, but it's a tiny buff. And one of the problems is classes are balanced based on Korea's version, where they didn't have any retards remove stats from costumes. Archery is better in Korea cuz they have stuff like a costume that gives 800 armor pen, etc.

Btw, still looking to sell (on Morpheus) my upgradable delphinad sword for cash, which is divine now.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Btw, still looking to sell my upgradable delphinad sword for cash, which is divine now.
I'm also looking to sell everything off my 54 (almost 55) Blighter) including land in Hasla, Castaway, SF etc two T5 Swords -Nightmist and whatever the other is called (one divine, one unique) and decent gear otherwise. Also a Fishing boat, harpoon clipper and a few other nice things.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Stay away from Archery, Draegan. You need 6k+ Gearscore to do any damage. I would say you either go for mage or for healer. In big guild vs guild fights AoE Mages (Revenant) reign supreme and when you run around alone you can chose a class depending on your playstyle. Cabalist / Thaumaturge, if you want to be a tanky mage, Spellsinger, Lamentor for crazy burst damage. Daggerspell for CC cheese combo.

Or you play Healer and get royally fucked by XL games, but every guild will love you.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
The problem right now with archery is that everyone and their mother has defense and a shield. If 2.5 two handed weapon buff applies to range attacks, archery won't be as bad. If it doesn't, which I believe it will but if it doesn't then yes, archery is shit and will be shit for the foreseeable future.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Haranyas royal guard is looking for good people, that like to pvp and want to fight the zerg of pantsu on Morpheus. Contact dannythenyan if interested, abyssal attack, pack runs, Delphi ghost ships, kraken and so much more. Hrg is a pro faction guild on east.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Figured I'd bump the thread, even though archeage is dead!(rhymes)

Dannythenyan kicks everyone from guild gives away all his gear and account on stream and runs away to another game.

I took some people from east and rerolled west and trying to recruit from this sad excuse from a faction.

If any are interested in joining on Morpheus we made the guild <Sinister>
Once we get a good core we will get more interest from the other guilds.

Currently have 1 galleon and working on regrades for it. Long way to go to become relevant but a start is a start, we've already made more progress with just that than 90% of the west faction.

Hit me up in game if interested characters name is Lum. TS3 required.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Good luck with that Rhuma. I kinda envy you, building a guild from scratch, being the underdog and all. We lost all competition and people just let us do whatever we want now. And without contesting bosses and no more housing zone PvP the game becomes incredibly stale. The PvP-Events are horrible and the mindless zergs are a joke to fight.

Hopefully transfers will change that or otherwise it is time to move on soon I guess.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hopefully transfers will change that or otherwise it is time to move on soon I guess.
This; just about anyone worth the slightest shit over on East Aidszeb is of the same mindset now.

Though I did get absolutely sauced up and proceeded to regrade five divine shortspears on Christmas Eve, with my girlfriend's god-tier RNG keeping up; Legendary first try. Keeping it at T5 so I can upgrade it to T6 and sell it when shit (assuredly) goes south.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
East Aranzeb did it to themselves. Their usage of hacking and spies took the "friendly" out of "friendly competition." They shouldn't be surprised that they're lonely now.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Guilds are imploding all over west so we've picked up some really good people, it's really shitty how some people just up and leave without saying a word, just letting their land expire.

Morsakin

East Aranzeb did it to themselves. Their usage of hacking and spies took the "friendly" out of "friendly competition." They shouldn't be surprised that they're lonely now.
Sure seems to be that way, I transferred here from Ezi though and thankfully we've garnered at least some modicum of respect be it east/west/pirates in varying quantities since we dont shit-talk and pvp regardless of the odds (Mythic elkmerrow 2015). The shit-flinging / toxicity here is just mind-blowing I must say, in terms of both its sheer quantity, the quality of the retardation being espoused and lastly, the fact that some of them actually aren't trolling. I literally turned /shout off twenty minutes into my first large scale pvp encounter on the server while I was still getting my bearings.

Ended up in TS with random DISASTER folks a few times and folks were freaking shit, e.g. "OMG EX-FORESTCROW IN SAME TEAMSPEAK AS DISASTER THIS IS SO WEIRD / UNHEARD OF" which is sad. If it weren't for picking up Picklez's bow not sure I'd be playing at the moment given that it's allowed me to be an outlier as far as archers are concerned and generally self-sufficient in my ability to do my own thing, as my gear is pretty much topped off at ~6.7K GS. I essentially just log on to help friends and engage in 5's / whatever world pvp we can find because I sure as shit am not playing the T3 Lunagem RNG game.

Morsakin

Fy5lp5O.png

And there we have it.