Archeage

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Is there a way to know who jacked your shit? I laid down a fuck ton of pigs in my mini pig farm and all of those fuckers were skinned alive. Would be great if there was a way to determine that and you could put a bounty on the dude.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Is there a way to know who jacked your shit? I laid down a fuck ton of pigs in my mini pig farm and all of those fuckers were skinned alive. Would be great if there was a way to determine that and you could put a bounty on the dude.
Foot prints are left behind, you can report their ass and give them tons of criminal points. Apparently someone went to jail for 17hours recently for being a tard.

Jail is ingame time only. ROFL

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Foot prints are left behind, you can report their ass and give them tons of criminal points. Apparently someone went to jail for 17hours recently for being a tard.

I just don't see how a justice system where you're convicted by players is going to work out well at all.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
I guess one of my friends took some trees from Oran'Thu...and they are not happy bitches

Vitality

HUSTLE
I just don't see how a justice system where you're convicted by players is going to work out well at all.
I don't either, because the system can be gamed, for instance: There's this zerg guild that has 500 members, so any time there's a guildie of theirs in a trial, the majority of the jurors are likely going to be selected from the zergy guild as they have the majority of the faction population. What this means is Automatic innocence sentencing, which actually wipes away criminal points, and promotes more criminal activities by said guild.

So It's kinda weird. Pirates judging Pirates basically.

Also they get majority seats and if the person on trial is for instance ME, they'll give a maximum sentence 100% of the time. It's so Gamed.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
I don't either, because the system can be gamed, for instance: There's this zerg guild that has 500 members, so any time there's a guildie of theirs in a trial, the majority of the jurors are likely going to be selected from the zergy guild as they have the majority of the faction population. What this means is Automatic innocence sentencing, which actually wipes away criminal points, and promotes more criminal activities by said guild.

So It's kinda weird. Pirates judging Pirates basically.

Also they get majority seats and if the person on trial is for instance ME, they'll give a maximum sentence 100% of the time. It's so Gamed.
I think it's great. Adds to the social dynamic and server drama.

Still, it would probably be a good idea to limit how many same-guild people can be on a jury. But then you could just have guild alliances or agreements to get around that, so... meh.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I've been in guild with maybe 50-60 people tops in other games and let me tell you there are a few I would chose sentence GUILTY.
smile.png

I don't think it's that much of an issue to be honest...a guild of 500 on a population of what 5,000, 10,000? The odds of getting 3 jury members at the same time is fairly low.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
If you are judging a person in your own guild, an NPC should try to bribe you to throw down a guilty verdict.

Take the money or fuck your guildy? Delicious.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Fucking shit, I was so pissed off I didn't even notice. Now I need to head home and see if the fuck-stain left some prints hahahaha.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How hard is it to work off criminal points? Say I wanted to fuck with the same guild or person, couldn't I just keep stealing their shit till I get just enough not to be put on trial and then work them off? Or just have a bunch of alt accounts that do nothing but steal peoples shit and mail it to myself, cause who cares if they go to jail.

Vitality

HUSTLE
How hard is it to work off criminal points? Say I wanted to fuck with the same guild or person, couldn't I just keep stealing their shit till I get just enough not to be put on trial and then work them off? Or just have a bunch of alt accounts that do nothing but steal peoples shit and mail it to you, cause who cares if they go to jail.
Criminal point reduction dailies are like -30 or some shit. (Getting killed with 50+ points sends you to jail)

Alts are a thing since F2P multi account, unsure if crim points are account wide.

Don't want to go to jail? Don't die to another player.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How hard is it to work off criminal points? Say I wanted to fuck with the same guild or person, couldn't I just keep stealing their shit till I get just enough not to be put on trial and then work them off? Or just have a bunch of alt accounts that do nothing but steal peoples shit and mail it to myself, cause who cares if they go to jail.
Pretty much what I was thinking come live. Have 1 f2p account for labor use and another account for pirate/stealing shit.