Archeage

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
Seems that way yeah, do we know what the timer is? I'm thinking 48 hours or something.
3 days for the Harpoon Clipper dock.

5Us13jM.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you like bosses that are for some strange reason immune to every debuff in the game breaking all combo possibilities?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Do you like bosses that are for some strange reason immune to every debuff in the game breaking all combo possibilities?
This made me kinda sad because I have two decent combo chains in my tankyish build (Battlerage/Defense/Shadowplay)... but I ran Hadir's Farm yesterday and enjoyed the final boss. The tank needs to do a decent bit of tiny footwork to stay properly positioned -- dunno what it feels like from the other people's perspective.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Should I play this.
Yes but I wouldn't pay the $150 for the Archeum founders pack at this point. Go with one of the other founders packs.

The community manager recently posted that you wouldn't be able to spend credits, of which you get $75 worth with the $150 pack, to purchase Patron status. Until more specific details come out on what all you can buy from the cash shop, the $75 worth of credits may not be worth it to you.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just saw something that made me scratch my head a little bit. Crazy Koreans Bear costumes and a Sloth Glider?

p.s. neither of these exist in the alpha version

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This made me kinda sad because I have two decent combo chains in my tankyish build (Battlerage/Defense/Shadowplay)... but I ran Hadir's Farm yesterday and enjoyed the final boss. The tank needs to do a decent bit of tiny footwork to stay properly positioned -- dunno what it feels like from the other people's perspective.
Makes no sense to me why mobs can't be debuffed, seems like just lazy development, don't want to be able to chain potentially broken combos so instead of making boss types immune to slows/stuns/etc, they just don't allow any debuffs to be applied. Which basically means Sorc does shit damage, ditto for anyone that combos with bleeds/poison.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Makes no sense to me why mobs can't be debuffed, seems like just lazy development, don't want to be able to chain potentially broken combos so instead of making boss types immune to slows/stuns/etc, they just don't allow any debuffs to be applied. Which basically means Sorc does shit damage, ditto for anyone that combos with bleeds/poison.
-50% dmg nerf to anyone using battlerage also.