Archeage

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
The reason it's good is that it's very easily macroable, it runs about 75s for a level buying potato seeds.

You can macro the process pretty easily where it only requires a key press.

I've had a hard time finding any other on demand labor process that can be as easily macro'd.

Cows are by far one of the best labor dumping methods, both for ease of upkeep and profitability, but potato's are great for semi-afk or fully-afk labor dumping.
How are you macroing the mouse click to place the plant?

Vitality

HUSTLE
How are you macroing the mouse click to place the plant?
G15 or Razer naga

I have a pretty extensive g15 macro setup that's not on a loop so I don't get bant for botting. Hence the semi-afk setup. Very easily loopable though... but I don't endorse that bs.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
are you just using the razer synapse program for the macros?

Also anyone have issues with ui settings saving? my unit frames, and action bars along with UI size keep getting reset.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Been travelling for work the last three weeks so out of touch. What is the status of Beta? Anyone able to fill me in? Basically, any news on when my character will be perma?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Been travelling for work the last three weeks so out of touch. What is the status of Beta? Anyone able to fill me in? Basically, any news on when my character will be perma?
Wasn't it already said they are wiping? if not boy I need to buy into the alpha before I get to deeeeeep.

gox_sl

shitlord
Wasn't it already said they are wiping? if not boy I need to buy into the alpha before I get to deeeeeep.

Beta will be events and will be wiped. Alpha will become the PTS at launch, i doubt that will be wiped.

Head start is the beginning of perma chars and no idea when that is but i would guess Q4, but maybe sooner.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
any news on when my character will be perma?
ArcheAge | Frequently Asked Questions |

Will my Alpha progress carry over to Beta or Live servers?
As it is a dedicated testing environment, Alpha progress may carry over to a Public Test Server, but it will not carry over to Beta and the Live launch servers. Alpha and the eventual Test server exist in parallel with Beta and Live, as is commonly done in MMOs. Please treat time on Alpha as helping test and having an early experience with the game - not as progress that will be preserved.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I barely followed ESO. What's the TLDR summary of why we aren't playing it right now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
God I hope they don't go Zenimax style on this.
This isn't new and doesn't even show the real difference, people with low ping shoot like twice as fast as that VPN video if not faster. They already said they're going to change the tech behind it, probably similar to the change in the russian build, where instead of firing one shot per click and being based on how fast you click, it's converted into a boring but balanced click once shoot 6times skill. Also they have euro servers unlike TESO.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
SEems like they could add an ability queue and mitigate some of those issues too.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fHm12xz.jpg

Looks like Oran'Thul killed the Kraken.