Archeage

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One thing is for all the Headstart people(anyone who bought a pack) they have probably seen a lot of the game already, between alpha and beta weekends.

Getting to max level is pretty important though for anyone trying to do pvp as a main goal. But it's not something you have to buckle down and ignore the rest of the game to get. Considering why you work on crafting/farming for equipment, you are still earning exp.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I hope Ebonlore plays this game and gets disbanded for exploiting and cheating for the bazillionth time. Best PvP-guild ever for forum drama.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
dont worry, seems you benefitted from it regardless.
Haha I suppose. We did get the world's first city with our legit methods. That is, if you count getting high and killign the same mobs / farming the same trees / mining the same rocks all night as legitimate.

Sumi_sl

shitlord
So anyone can do this? How was this done? I don't recall seeing that play/pause/stop interface when I had my instrument in use.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So anyone can do this? How was this done? I don't recall seeing that play/pause/stop interface when I had my instrument in use.
You need a score which is crafted then it uses like the same code to convert music as Mapplestory or something so you can use a converter for MIDI to that and copy paste that shit, then you need to level your skill to learn/remember the music otherwise your character just misses notes and shit. There's a guide on this stuff that was posted here a while ago, it's on youtube:

Sumi_sl

shitlord
You need a score which is crafted then it uses like the same code to convert music as Mapplestory or something so you can use a converter for MIDI to that and copy paste that shit, then you need to level your skill to learn/remember the music otherwise your character just misses notes and shit. There's a guide on this stuff that was posted here a while ago, it's on youtube:
Awesome! This is something I will have to look into during the next beta session.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've played that song on one of my characters. Sounds way better with a stringed instrument. Composition takes a long fucking time to level up(which you need to do to play longer songs)

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Beta 3 invites going out, check your mail.

873MB patch too.

rrr_img_73440.jpg