Archeage

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Curious if there are people out there that spend that kind of money. That post is literally talking about people spending $15,000 or more on 1 item(praying it doesn't break, and I saw a lot break at end of alpha). If there is, I'd be shocked if there was more then a handful on any one server. And they would die maybe 1-2 seconds slower from group coordinated fire then someone else.
I know of whales that have spent between $50k to $85k USD on a single mobile game.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Back in WoW arenas days people were buying Gladiator characters $1000-3000, depending of rank (r1) and gear (warglaives). While being a market with lots of scamming (people selling WoW accounts and getting them back with Customer Support) there is a lot of people out there not giving a single fuck about spending thousand of dollars / euros on online gaming, just because they can afford it / don't care about it. Even I was surprised when I sold one of my WoW Gladiator character, it's stunning to see people fronting verified Paypal cash over a single MSN chat with some random pics. You should see Camelot Unchained kickstarter, there are hundreds of people throwing $250 money on it just because "Mark Jacobs" and "DAoC".

I don't really mind people spending lots of cash in a game, it's like those people setting up their frontyard with overpriced garden gnomes. Only in Archeage they could buy more powerful doom robot sniper vigilante garden gnomes with machineguns, artillery and drones. You can pimp your stuff like a Christmas tree as long as it doesn't fuck with my garden gnomes, if you catch my drift.
I could see that for entire characters ,depending on gear. But this is 10-15x that (at minimum) for 1 item.

I know of whales that have spent between $50k to $85k USD on a single mobile game.
Just crazy. Though how many of those there are in a given game has to be super low.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought this game was supposed to be open world and sandboxy? I logged in to a whole bunch of ! quests. Does this shit continue to max level?

Caliane

Got to the part where you can place farms.

"Free players can not place that"

lol. log off.

I forced myself to get to level 5 today. It was so boring killing 3 bears and running to the next quest giver. I mean I'm not expecting a challenge right away but its putting me to sleep. I assume it gets better later but I'll never know since I can't even start up the game anymore. Game freezes up at the poem splash screen. Checking the official forums seems I'm not the only one with this problem.

I think i might skip this game just on principle, firefall pulled the same shit of changing big chunks of gameplay mechanics just before release, getting tiring

Ill wait to read more feedback on this before making my final decision, path of exile proved its possible to go F2P and still make it enjoyable to play it, keeping things balanced without spending a dime.Thenim happy to fork out money and support this kind of concept.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This new timer for deletion of characters is a real bummer for beta. I wanted to get a few more runs in, and possibly try out different classes, but I'm at 6 slots and they're all 24 hours before deletion.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
This new timer for deletion of characters is a real bummer for beta. I wanted to get a few more runs in, and possibly try out different classes, but I'm at 6 slots and they're all 24 hours before deletion.
The timer has been there for quite awhile, and you just have to stop characters before you get to level 10 and they only take 10minutes to delete.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I spent $150 for this game forever ago, played for a couple weeks and never touched it again. How disappointing am I going to be when I log back in?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry I should've been more specific, I'm looking for build sites that show what builds the community is using.
ArcheAge Build Guides :: ArcheAge Builder by Arche-Base

And while you're at it, being specific and shit like a trueMonsieur, you should consider removing archeagesource from OP, nothings happens there anymore, it's a ghost town, most of the lads have moved there :

The Official ArcheAge Forums

ArcheAge

And last but not the least :Legion's Tier List =]

This list is quite accurate, from my opinion. You can see trends and catch up on discussion.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
ArcheAge Build Guides :: ArcheAge Builder by Arche-Base

And while you're at it, being specific and shit like a trueMonsieur, you should consider removing archeagesource from OP, nothings happens there anymore, it's a ghost town, most of the lads have moved there :

The Official ArcheAge Forums

ArcheAge

And last but not the least :Legion's Tier List =]

This list is quite accurate, from my opinion. You can see trends and catch up on discussion.
Thanks, I'll redo the OP later.

What do people think of Legion's Tier List?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If I want to join the PRX guild on launch, what faction do I have to roll?
Like Poet said, we're going East. If you'd like to hook up with us it's best to do it asap. Getting integrated with us after release will be slow and problematic since we will be so busy ingame.