Archeage

Bruman

Golden Squire
I'm just going to stick with the one character knowing full well I may regret it later. I'll do the house/small farm rush then get to normal leveling.

The biggest issue to me, still, only a couple hours away here, is class to level with. I'm pretty intrigued by quirky, all support type classes, and as a result am interested in the Tomb Warden, even though it seems pretty basic from a mechanic standpoint.

But I cant decide if I want to just go with that or do one of the FOTM dps classes and then level up the bard later.
It's apparently pretty easy to level up extra classes later once you have one at 50. But still, I always favor the vote of "play what you enjoy" or else you'll just quit anyways.

We've just decided 100% on Kyrios. The reason for this is because it has the top PvP guilds and should have the highest competition. It will have land scarcity problems, it will have queues, it will be laggy. This is the price we pay for being on the hardest server with the toughest foes. This will be the big leagues folks. This is the adult's table and we are taking our place at the head.
I was wondering why we picked what looks to be the busiest NA server, heh. I don't like being on an empty server (this is a fucking MMO, after all), I just wish there was a way to have our cake and eat it too. On the plus side, after the initial hype/rush cools off, this server won't be a ghost town. But hot damn is this launch going to be filled with the typical MMO frustration. I remember trying to log into FFXIV:ARR when it launched. I never did manage to get on the main goon server.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I'm rolling on "Otto" with some reject friends of mine, the Meow Pals. Feel free to join us on there if anyone looking for a smaller bandit flunky crew. Also, could anyone repost/copy those leveling tips? I couldn't find them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's apparently pretty easy to level up extra classes later once you have one at 50. But still, I always favor the vote of "play what you enjoy" or else you'll just quit anyways.

I was wondering why we picked what looks to be the busiest NA server, heh. I don't like being on an empty server (this is a fucking MMO, after all), I just wish there was a way to have our cake and eat it too. On the plus side, after the initial hype/rush cools off, this server won't be a ghost town. But hot damn is this launch going to be filled with the typical MMO frustration. I remember trying to log into FFXIV:ARR when it launched. I never did manage to get on the main goon server.
It's a double edged sword. We're here to have the most epic fights and the biggest battles and against the toughest enemies. They're mostly on Kyrios so here we are.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Is Ollo where Rerolled's filthy fuckin casuals are going? Or is there a secondary server for us?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
To get max level? Trivial, it's like ~30 hours?

To get best in slot gear? It's nearly impossible to get it without paying anything, and would take many weeks and hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy. Best in Slot gear is NOT an option in this game.
Mind explaining this? Is there just going to be a group of rich dudes ruining everyone's fun? Because that would fucking suck.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars? What the fuck?

moontayle

Golden Squire
I wonder if it would matter. I mean, everyone logging in right now IS patron so even if the classification is wrong it shouldn't change anything. Only thing I can think of is if they cap general pop logged in entirely.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, it's sad that I am in a 2 hour queue, leaving for the weekend and was hoping to hit the land rush before I go. C'est la vie I guess.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if it would matter. I mean, everyone logging in right now IS patron so even if the classification is wrong it shouldn't change anything. Only thing I can think of is if they cap general pop logged in entirely.
Except the patrons I believe are getting in first.

Plus, it sounds like everyone with General has 2k labor cap, which isn't right. Waiting to see if general people have their founders items.

Cybsled

I logged in, got my founders shit. Then the game crashed and I'm stuck in general queue. GG Trion.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Except the patrons I believe are getting in first.

Plus, it sounds like everyone with General has 2k labor cap, which isn't right. Waiting to see if general people have their founders items.
It stuck me in the General queue, I better have patron when I log in. I want the labor I should be getting for sitting in the obnoxious queue.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I logged in, got my founders shit. Then the game crashed and I'm stuck in general queue. GG Trion.
That's kind of what I expected today, I just didn't expect their queues to be so fucking gigantic. They should have done at least 2 more servers. You figure most people probably didn't take off work, and it doesn't include F2P.

Edit: And apparently Patron queue people are actually earning labor while in the queue. I'd have like 30+ by now.