Archeage

sebur

Bronze Squire
Anything I couldn't complete because there were single mobs being camped I just formed a raid... I am far enough ahead now where that doesn't happen anymore.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Manion, what are you guys playing instead of AA?
Well, PRX TS is full of people playing AA right now according to the website (I am at work). Been playing Arma III Wasteland and a couple other mods, Diablo III and I may or may not have fired up my WoW account the other day to check out the PTR Beta class changes. I think AA is a decent game. I just got a bad feeling about Trion's complete lack of control over game changes, how some of the core mechanics of the game were designed (Crafting being a big one) and once you peel back the onion (New car smell wears off) there really wasn't much incentive for me to play.

Other than to give all my crap away towards the end of Alpha, I really haven't logged into AA in months. Hell I never even bothered to respec my character after 1.2 was patched.
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
~50 minute queue for me atm.

We had a pretty good launch, a lot of place land but a lot are stuck in quest bottlenecks. PRX Village has much of the land we want and we got the islands we wanted to so far, but we still need to claim as much as possible before it's all gone!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Welcome to your non instanced and phased world, enjoy your stay! I'm sure everyone is building that old school MMO server community as we speak!

Underjoyed_sl

shitlord
Welcome to your non instanced and phased world, enjoy your stay! I'm sure everyone is building that old school MMO server community as we speak!
so lets blame lack of instancing instead of terrible game design. If all land is claimed before the game even goes live to the general public that's just terrible game design. It has nothing to do with instancing. It's like, to some people, you either have an on rails theme park that basically plays like Dragon's Lair, or a true open world sandbox where anything goes full anarchy mode. No in between for some reason. EQ managed to combine this properly over 15 years ago. If you have some foresight and are able to account for human psychology, you can build a rule set, an open world with PVP AND PVE content without instancing etc. I know it might be a tough concept for you to grasp but it is possible! Game design doesn't have to be all or nothing.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I wonder if Tuco is the one who setup the line for this quest item. Being the chief of Server Police and all.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if Tuco is the one who setup the line for this quest item. Being the chief of Server Police and all.
Chief of the login police! Had to stop a couple hours after head start to go make an offer on a house. Only 70 people in front of me though! The queues aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Hopefully I can get some more land tonight!

sebur

Bronze Squire
They tried the line shit on my server, I promptly ran up, put my mount in front of them hoping they are clickers, took the device and ran off. Then again I have cockblocked quite a few people on different things.