Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bought that for GW2. It's in a box now. Using the joystick for wasd wasn't good enough. I do use my G600 mouse though.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, fuck using my left hand for movement on a joystick, only wasd based. It is the primary reason I don't play FPS games on console, well that and shit aiming with a joystick. I actually have everything of interest bound on #'s and then shift+1-5. I am use to doing shift or ctrl+ #'s due to league etc and leveling up abilities. Anything else buff wise or single use situations is clicked.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't mind movement with a joystick, but the placement and positioning on the g13 was just horrid for me. I just stick to keyboard + g600.

The Blackrose_sl

shitlord
Otherwise we're all pretty much just prepping for Auroria and the fight over pebbles.
I'll tell you right now that it won't be much of a fight. Have fun dominating Auroria. West is properly fucked. TWO (specifically Sorcerer) is too busy trying to play his hand at Machiavelli and failing, instead pissing off all the guilds not in their alliance. And considering they haven't shown up in places like Halcy or Hasla when shit's hitting the fan, I don't doubt that PRX, Death Law, Synapse and Phobia would fuck them proper.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll tell you right now that it won't be much of a fight. Have fun dominating Auroria. West is properly fucked. TWO (specifically Sorcerer) is too busy trying to play his hand at Machiavelli and failing, instead pissing off all the guilds not in their alliance. And considering they haven't shown up in places like Halcy or Hasla when shit's hitting the fan, I don't doubt that PRX, Death Law, Synapse and Phobia would fuck them proper.
Any more detail on this? When TWO has rucked up their fleet has been pretty impressive, but I see a lot of shittalk between TWO and the other Western guilds. If I were TWO I'd be allying up with every western guild that would hear me, and from what I hear Sorcerer is doing that, what is the source of the drama?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I started on my Hasla weapon this weekend, being my usual anti-social self, I went there solo...manage to get about 30-40 token for each weapons.
smile.png

Strangely enough, or maybe predictably...peacetime is the worse time to go farm tokens as it's way over populated.

I did better during time of tension, and wartime...pick up mobs while a group of green were fighting a group of reds.
smile.png

And occasionally jumping unsuspecting mages/archer type...stealth, get close imprison and destroy them because they can't get range. I'm a melee, tank type. Had a few fly away on their glider...but most seems not to know, or forget in the heat of the moment.
smile.png

Good fun.
smile.png

In off hours, saturday and sunday morning was perfect time for doing this. Should have all the weapons in a few weeks.

Also finally made 15,000 in gathering, so destroyed my small farm to make my farmer's workstation. Should reduce my taxes a lot since I had 4 property on the same account.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I had the G13 and just couldn't get into it. I really did try too. Using the joystick just felt weird, and I eventually just hotkeyed the pad for wasd movement and hotkeyed the joysticks directions for opening GUI menus/windows and world maps and such. The joystick also stopped working after about a year, maybe a year and a half of use. I honestly like using a keyboard much better, but that being said, there are people who think the gamepad is the greatest thing ever.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone by chance have some hard shady-sourced numbers regarding downy yata furs %? I know some guy found it for Thunderstruck trees, so was wondering if there was an equivalent for the aforementioned. I ask because I'm up to 7 properties now and am seriously considering using half of my 8x8's bordering one of my 16x16's for yatas instead of misc. crops. Currently sitting at 41 total.

Did my first wild farm hunt this weekend, and got a TS tree for my efforts. 1/2 for that fishing boat!

Feels good, man.
Was there no one there when they changed stages? Every time I've gone out and found a farm there are 3-5 members of the planting guild there to defend.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was there no one there when they changed stages? Every time I've gone out and found a farm there are 3-5 members of the planting guild there to defend.
A lot don't realize this and just plant and then come when they are fully grown, not realizing it can turn into a TS during any state change, well before its done growing, and become lootable.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
150 founders account with elk mount and 5 months or so worth of credits 40$can (email exfer only). No time to play pst

Explosivo_sl

shitlord
There were a couple others there, but I think they were poachers too. I put the guy that planted the trees on my friends list so I could watch for him coming and going. He didn't even log on until 20m after we had chopped all the trees and left. CRAZILY enough, I checked that spot again today, and there were a bunch of pines about to hit their 24h transformation and no one was around...

Now 2/2 TS trees for fishing boat.
biggrin.png
I'm still a bit in shock that I got 2 TS trees in 2 days, but it happened. Thanks, careless farmers! Maybe they think its just a really good hiding spot. As long as I can keep stealing their TS trees, I'm ok with them thinking that.

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider
Hey guys, local retard in here with a question about what I saw going thru the Reddit AA forum looking for easy ways to get more gilda lol, anyways saw this and >.> not sure what it is about, all my dealings with Tuco have always been straight up with me so I am just curious as to what these guys are talking about? (why a Zerg guild?)

>Although I dont kill fisherman unless its PRX most of the time, or someone attacking my guild. I have made some weird alliances with ppl from the west, so it works out nicely for them also.
? permalink
[?]NSA-SURVEILLANCEKyrios 9 points10 points11 points 21 hours ago (4 children)

unless its PRX
You're doing God's work, son.
? permalink
? parent
[?]-Howitzer- 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (3 children)

What's wrong with PRX? Only ever had good run-ins with their members.
? permalink
? parent
[?]sv3nian 3 points4 points5 points 19 hours ago (1 child)

Trash zerg guild who shit talk everyone, even their allies.
? permalink
? parent
[?]BoozeSlinger32 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Pretty sure they don't let there members talk shit.. Report them to their officers. Lol
? permalink
? parent
[?]Nocorras 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

They think way too highly of themselves for what they are (a shitty zerg guild), same goes for TWO.

The Blackrose_sl

shitlord
Tuco: That looked like shooting fish in a barrel.

Tom: Can't really speak for Eastern politics, but I do recognize at least one of the names in that list. Probably inadvertently using PRX to talk shit on TWO.