Archer

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Jessica Walter sounds out of breath and weak :( I wonder if I would have noticed if she didn't die recently.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't realize this show was still going on. I had one of the old ISIS T-Shirts from season 1 or 2, and I wore it one time to an airport then threw it away after getting home. This was right around the time ISIS was actually forming in the world.

I completely stopped watching that season where he went unconscious in a pool or something, and the reason of the season was dream time.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I completely stopped watching that season where he went unconscious in a pool or something, and the reason of the season was dream time.
There were a few What-If seasons while he was in the coma, this will be the 2nd season since he woke up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's gone back to it's origins. I'm so glad they're done with the gay shit. The only thing I miss from those dark seasons is cocaine pam.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Caught up on this, it really isn't the same without Jessica Walter. She added so much to this show and you really notice now that she isn't in it.

• 2Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It's gone back to it's origins. I'm so glad they're done with the gay shit. The only thing I miss from those dark seasons is cocaine pam.
Cocaine Pam is the best. I may or may not have been a little bit persuaded to chose a middle name for my youngest kid so her initials are PAM.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Finale was weds. Tho there was a teaser about an announcement today?? At one of the comic-cons.

Last episode was not the greatest, but overall I'd have to say the series was better than average. There was teased an announcement at this? fridays comic-con? Not sure- haven't seen any more info. But a movie or a spin off maybe in the works.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finally caught up on a lot of the series after I quit around season 6 or 7, show was still enjoyable but not s1-5 good. Won't be surprised if they do another movie. Really thought the guy at the end was going to reveal he was Archers dad.

Last edited:

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haven't watched since cocaine pam or so... did they kill off Mallory because the actress died? She was probably my favorite part of the show and I doubt anyone could do Jessica Walters justice in her place.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Haven't watched since cocaine pam or so... did they kill off Mallory because the actress died? She was probably my favorite part of the show and I doubt anyone could do Jessica Walters justice in her place.
For Malory's final episode they repurposed prior voice lines, here's the finale scene as to how she was written out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The last 3 season+ movie went back to old-school Archer, everyone kind of took over for Malory after she passed