Archer

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Worst season so far, but I still like it. I'd rather have coked out pam than this rock monster with smelly boners. Jury is still out on carol. She's always the best character from season to season, but she's still kind of ho hum so far in this one. I mean, is she even still the same freak? Cause she seems kind of nihilistic now, and I have trouble fapping to that. And Ray. What the fuck? When he's competent and talks shit, it works. Now that he's incompetent, it's like there are 2 cyrils. The space thing had a lot of potential, but they're not really using it. They might be spreading themselves too thin exploring the new toys space gives them.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck kind of season finale was that? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're back to the original universe, but still.

Also, there was supposed to be a wrap show afterwards and my DVR didn't record it. Does anyone know where to find it?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Someone remind me what put him into a coma 3 years ago. I can't remember where the dreaming started.

Cybsled

From what I remember, he got shot and was face down in a pool. They thought the robot Archer (which was supposed to be the decoy in the pool) was the real Archer, so they didn't bother to help him out of the pool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I stopped watching after the Vice season. This get good again?

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

archer_position_evolved.gif

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I stopped watching after the Vice season. This get good again?
Yeah I think I stopped the season after, it didn't get back to being as good as it was at the start.

I'm stunned that this somehow has 7 more seasons since I stopped. What the fuck?

Last edited:

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I am clearly behind. This was/is my favorite show for the first few seasons, then it went to whatever the Outlaw Country/Pam Coked up season was and I lost interest. But that was like... jesus 8 seasons ago? WTF. Maybe I need to start watching again; I honestly thought it was canceled years ago.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we should only limit posts to

"wow this season is finally good again"

• 1Like

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I watched one and it delivered some chuckles but I felt no desire to watch more of it. But as far as Archer seasons go, compared to the last several seasons it might be an improvement.

Last edited:

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've had a few good laughs out of this current season, last episode especially. This is more than I can say for most of the last few seasons, so there's definite improvement.