Archer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This season is better than last season's fever dream at least. They could do one thing to fix it. Bring back krieger as krieger. He doesn't work as a bird. Should have made ray the bird if you really needed one.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I lost interest last season. I used to be all in with this show, but no more. Plus, I have too much shit back logged as is. Oh well.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, they need to just go back to being spies, mercs, or whatever. Could give two shits about whatever the flavor of the month fake backdrop is.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The season ender kind of redeemed it all for me. Now they can go back to the spying shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't even bothered with this season. If it goes back to spy stuff I'll pick back up next season.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
so good to watch? how many eps of cringe are there tho?

I don't know how to answer. The only really cringy thing was that Dr krieger was a fucking bird instead of being in a lab creating killer mutant birds. It seemed like a short season though. They still had the same interaction and storytelling they've always had, it was just all in a different setting. Like last season but better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
Most of this seasons episodes were pretty bad outside of isolated moments.

I had the opposite take away from the season ender. It's like cloud atlas with less consideration and thought and more like using Archer characters to populate other series/settings that may or may not have been proposed and failed. My hope for next season is the potential for Aliens references.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I will admit that I utterly loved this series... Then Archer Vice hit. The only saving grace in that season for me was Cocaine Pam. Then after that we get "Hollywood PI Archer" and that season I just stopped even trying to watch.... Haven't gone back since.

If they get back to their roots I will give it another go. But I fear they don't have enough material to keep the Spy bit being funny which is why they are trying all the alternate skins on the same bits...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This season's pam was almost as good as cocaine pam. She was a badass without the addiction. But I think most people hated cocaine pam so we're in the minority on that one.

Binks Binks the thing I liked so much about the ending was that it opened the door to go back to international spy archer, and gave us continuity. All through the season I was pissed that archer had turned into something that gets rebooted every season. (what are those called, anthologies?) You are probably right about what they'll really do with it, but I can hope.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Premieres in 30 minutes, I don't see how it could be worse than the last season so.. step up at least? Just the tip.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Fucks sake, is Lana gonna be bitching and moaning all season AGAIN? What a fucking buzzkill.

At least she doesn't have a damn baby anymore.

Don't think i laughed once all episode, and then contrast it with how good what we do in the shadows was... man this show is long past its prime.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't watched the past two seasons. It stopped being funny long ago. The first few seasons are so good though.

Binks

Found out the this season started only because my DVR recorded it.

Even after the last season of GoT, this seems to be off to a shitty start. New setting, a little more serious, a lot less funny/interesting. Episode 1 seems to challenge the viewer to continue to watching the series.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
This season has been kind of cool. It's not funny the way the first few seasons were, but it's been entertaining.

iannis

Musty Nester
That seems to be the direction they took it.

I could have even been on board with a more serious tone and entertainment rather than crass bellylaugh humor, but they completely pussied out at the end of their noir season.

Don't halfdick it. If you want to make a dramedy out of character studies then do it. It's arty, sure. But it's a fucking CARTOON.

REBEL COUNTRY. WOO!

Binks

Find myself waiting for it to go back to sucking, just like a beaten dog, but this season has picked up, for now, where the last ones didn't. Reusing old jokes, acknowledging it sometimes, while funny, kinda just reminds me how much better the other seasons were. The shows been relegated to background fodder while doing something else, but I appreciate the mildly funny moments.