Archer

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I missed that, great detail.

And I agree, awesome episode. Love the autism stuff, and the fact he actually was stacking rocks in order.

I didn't get the DOM on the rock, apparently it's from the movie Fandango. I guess it's pretty iconic, and people actually trek to the Rio Grande to visit the real rock or some shit. Fuck if I know, never seen the movie. Anyone wanna give details?

GEmsQ9l.jpg

Anyone else recognize the very distinctive veterinarian's voice as the dude who played Charlie Utter on Deadwood?

Krag

Peasant
"...obviously it hurts getting Tom Dempsey'd in the tits like that."

Fantastic episode through and through.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I didn't get the DOM on the rock, apparently it's from the movie Fandango. I guess it's pretty iconic, and people actually trek to the Rio Grande to visit the real rock or some shit. Fuck if I know, never seen the movie. Anyone wanna give details?

GEmsQ9l.jpg
You should watch the movie, it is a cool movie. It is a road trip movie starring Kevin Costner and some other people. They go on a road trip to dig up Dom right before they'll basically be split up for good. One is going off to the Army, one getting married, idk I don't remember the rest. It was an 80s movie.

GEmsQ9l.jpg

GEmsQ9l.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Wow, this episode was amazing. The entire thing was nothing but rapid fire punchlines that kept chaining off of each other.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just saw the ep. and it had some of the best animation of the entire season, too. Whole thing was a joy to watch. Pam was hilarious.

spronk

FPS noob
as a typical white male I am shitty at interpreting female mystique, so what exactly was Lana thinking about during her spiderman scene that would "push Archers buttons"? Having a baby with Archer or having a baby with Figgus? I don't really understand how either would drive archer crazy.

animation on the side of building stuff was top notch too. pam+cheryl+cyril are hilarious whenever they are together.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
as a typical white male I am shitty at interpreting female mystique, so what exactly was Lana thinking about during her spiderman scene that would "push Archers buttons"? Having a baby with Archer or having a baby with Figgus? I don't really understand how either would drive archer crazy.

animation on the side of building stuff was top notch too. pam+cheryl+cyril are hilarious whenever they are together.
Marrying Figgus.