Archer

moontayle

Golden Squire
Last night was best episode of the season so far. It amazes me how much the team doesn't give Archer credit for being the badass he is, though admittedly he usually does something to qualify those notions. I hope this means they've moved away from Pam as a focus though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
splitting up "da men" and "da women" illustrated just how weak the women characters have become. lana is boring as a pregger, pam really shouldn't be in the series for more than 1 minute, cheryls forced country plot is boring, and mallory should just be stale, but they keep trying to make her more.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I liked Cheryl a lot in the previous seasons, and even in the first episode or two of this one, but she's even worse than Pam this season. If I hear "Outlaw Country!" one more time my jimmies will be severely rustled.

The show really needs to stick to focusing on Archer, and let everyone else be supporting characters, like they are supposed to be.

joz123

Potato del Grande
They need to just have the guys only in the rest of the episodes till the season finale then have the last episode be Lana giving birth and we find out the baby isn't Archer's or Cyril's where you won't find out till next season.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
we find out the baby isn't Archer's or Cyril's where you won't find out till next season.
Lana said at the end of last season in SeaLab that the baby was IVF (I missed it first time) and I think has repeated it this season too but I do have a feeling she's lying given how quickly it went down, but that's applying real world standard of IVF procedures and interviews etc so not like that is a real indicator

OUTLAW COUNTRY!!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
thread bummed me out. I was on Archer hiatus, for no real reason, for a while, then caught back up via netflix when I was sick last week and couldn't wait to dive into the new season, then I read the thread ;_;

Hutchy

Lord Nagafen Raider
thread bummed me out. I was on Archer hiatus, for no real reason, for a while, then caught back up via netflix when I was sick last week and couldn't wait to dive into the new season, then I read the thread ;_;
It's ok ham, the last episode was hilarious, hopefully they can keep that going.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that was a legitimately awesome episode. Especially loved the combined laughter of Archer and Ray when Cyril said he was taking charge.

The women back home were fine too, because it was a mildly amusing B plot just like the office stuff was in classic Archer. The realization just how incestuous all their in-group fucking shenanigans was made me laugh.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Pam is overused, now, but she still has good moments.

tumblr_n1lmkpuKr01r08o57o1_500.gif

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Watch the episode again first time i missed his voicemail. Shit was great

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
just caught up on the last 4 episodes. fucking awful.

the only time i finally laughed was in episode 8 when Cyril tries to take command and Archer and Ray both laugh at him

Homsar

So i was fighting with my ex about how this season sucks which made me go check the ratings on imdb... this season has higher user ratings than every other season. God dammit

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If ya'll feelin' bummed out about the mediocre Archer season, I recommend you download all Rick and Morty episodes. It's my new favorite.

Cybsled

Creator has gone on record stating that next season they will be back to spy stuff.

Homsar

I have no issue isnt that the arent doing spy stuff. They made a lot of the characters annoying and making archer team up with pam was horrible

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They started too many story lines without a plan this season. Lana's pregnancy, Pam's coke addiction, Cheryl's country career. These could have been solid arcs, but the writers have done jack and shit with them. It's been flat line with those three and any screen time they get sucks.