Archer

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The whole office thing was mostly a set up for the Archer line at the end. That part was OK. I did laugh when they asked Cheryl why make it the same and she just kind of gestured and laughed.

Archer in the field was pretty delightful. I always enjoy seeing him being a complete dick but revealing the heart eventually...while still being kind of a dick.

I think it was a good start. I was actually kind of hoping Archer would bring Ken back with him to be an agent. Now I can't wait to see more of Milton. Closing the episode with him was classic Archer, just the totally silent wait while the little loading bars went up to the obvious toast pop made me laugh.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It was better than many of the episodes last season. There is hope.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most of the humor (and plot) was centered solely on Archer and Cheryl/remodel, which delivered, but did not have the whole ensemble feeding into things throughout. The best episodes are when the characters play off each other and there's a real personality to them rather than highlighting individual antics.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
kintaru voice
rrr_img_87573.jpg

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Overall I am happy with the first episode. Mainly because it's back on and I have missed the show a lot. Just looking forward to what they have in store.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Really enjoyed Archer's story, the stuff back at the office sucked. Did they really need that much time to cover "omg I can't believe it's the exact same as it used to be" "yep it's exactly the same as it used to be."

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Really enjoyed Archer's story, the stuff back at the office sucked. Did they really need that much time to cover "omg I can't believe it's the exact same as it used to be" "yep it's exactly the same as it used to be."
That was my only negative feeling about the episode. They milked it and Mallory crying a little to hard for what was a pretty lame gag. All in all I enjoyed the episode though.