Archer

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the whole office thing was supposed to be more meta than it felt like. Running joke on the show going back to exactly what it used to be, personified by the office being exactly the same. But it never really hit home.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We saw them removing the ISIS signs, but I didn't catch if they had renamed the organization.

It wasn't bad, but I disagree with whoever said it was better than any episode of last season.

spronk

FPS noob
that really felt like a s1/s2 episode, great stuff glad to see adam reed is back in the zone

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh wow, Archer is back.

This hasn't been on TV for a few years LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Even BBC makes mistakes.

"Ms Fernandez has said she is convinced Mr Nisman's death death was not suicide."

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do not fuck with them Poovey girls...

Cyborg Barry and his mannerisms always kill me. Loved after the big gutshot. "I'm no doctor...or roboticist or whatever..but that can't be good." Just the totally casual delivery.

Oh but my favorite part of Ray in the elevator. Maybe even better than him faking the broken vintage race car in the Monte Carlo episode.

Also I really expected it to be split stories but the Lana half just sort of trailed off. The big payoff was Cyril wants to bang Lana again? OK...