Archer

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
He also played Sylvester Graham. And the butcher. And a whole bunch of other stuff. He's all over Good Eats as minor roles.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
No surprise
smile.png

Archer renewed for fifth season

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is the little things that make this show great. Like Cyril having the fake name of Chet Manley while there is a sign in the background that says Suck it, Chet! And Archer's fake name of Randy Randerson.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Now, I don't want to get off on a rant here, but this show's esoteric use of allusions is getting out of hand. The references are so frequent that they stop being precious. It's like Archer's success makes Dennis Miller look increasingly relevant as a comedian. Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
It may be because I'm mildly intoxicated, but tonight's episode seemed better than most of the season so far. Decent, not overly esoteric references, appropriate pacing, and amusing, small details.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Best of the season. Awesome episode. "She slapped you so hard you died." Krieger's the man.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thought this was the best episode of the season. "I'm spooning a Barrett .50 cal, I could kill a building".