Arkk's Weight Lifting / Fitness Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because I'm at a higher bodyfat percentage than I want?

I'm 5'10 (maybe 5'9, as I think I'm getting shorter with age), and despite what people may believe, 200 pounds isn't a realistic weight for someone my height. At best, I'd probably looking at 170 pounds at 10% bodyfat. Which means I'm about 8-12 pounds from the absolute maximum my frame can support (6 inch wrists, 8 inch ankles).

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
PIana is probably on Nolotil as well. Seems to be the newest mania.

But yeah, these guys aren't even fucking human anymore.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because I'm at a higher bodyfat percentage than I want?

I'm 5'10 (maybe 5'9, as I think I'm getting shorter with age), and despite what people may believe, 200 pounds isn't a realistic weight for someone my height.

Dorian Yates is the same height as you, and got up to almost 300 pounds in the offseason (250 contest).

You could easily get to 200 pounds, and not have too much muscle for your frame.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Modern "bodybuilding" is so fucking retarded. They really need to look back at what Arnold said in the 70's and 80's regarding things like symmetry and proportion. If you're going to be big, Arnold's size should be just about the limit of what looks decent (and lots of people would argue he was too big).

Arnold is the first and last person I ever wanted to look like. I can remember doing exercises out of Arnold's "Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding." The guys nowadays don't look symmetrical, with the HGH gut, synthol, and implants. A guy should not be able to place in a contest if he's got 2% BF, and his stomach is wider than his chest. I was watching a clip where Arnold was trolling Kai Greene by asking to see his famous vacuum pose. These guys can't do that anymore.

When I was a kid, some boys wanted to look like bodybuilders. Who wants to look like Roelly?

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-18.jpg

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I dropped close to 130lbs over the last year................dumped my girlfriend.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is back when bodybuilders still looked good. Look at his waist (or lack thereof).

rJiekEq.jpg

rnZPLYhmKS8hccTu_YxAMDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever banged a female bodybuilder/fitness model? I'm talking about one that is on PED's. It's quite different...

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only slightly lifting related, but I bought a subwoofer for my home gym to get a little extra boom-de-boom going.

It's amazing what a difference some heavier bass makes to my adrenaline during a lift.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just out of curiosity, have any of you ever banged a female bodybuilder/fitness model? I'm talking about one that is on PED's. It's quite different...

You mean because of the enlarged clit? What happened, I'm sensing a supertouch story here

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You mean because of the enlarged clit? What happened, I'm sensing a supertouch story here

I screwed two chicks from the gym. One of them was a retired bodybuilder in her 50's (but still in incredible shape) and the other one (as far as I could tell), was a gym rat that liked to stay in shape. On the gym rat, her clit looked like it was your thumb, if it was sideways. The bodybuilder, she had a baby dick. When I went down on her, I felt like I had a guy's dick in my mouth.

I'd heard rumors that PED's give an enlarged clit, and didn't think it was real. It is. If they take enough test, the clit starts to enlarge, and in extreme cases, protrude like a penis. Let me put it this way, I had to move my head up and down to eat her out.

This doesn't make me a gay.

Last edited:
  • 4Cutler
Reactions: 3 users

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Any older dudes do yoga? I'm 34 now and I just want to increase my flexibility and feel better. Already lifting.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shonuff. That's enough.

Gilg, do it. If I could find the fucking time to do it I would too. Don't be ashamed, some hot ass girls in yoga.