Arknights

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did a few singles and then 2 ten pulls, got ejafjalla, lappland and silence.

Molten Core Raider
I had been stocking up origiwhatever and tickets, blew it all this morning with 5 singles and 3 10 pulls, got three Mayer's, a Lappland, and Ifrit, every unit on the banner I didnt have, so thumbs up. Think Im done needing units til Ch'en goes in

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sukik

I went conserative since I'm not a big spender. Got a silence dupe from pulls and a Platinum from my first top operator. And dupes I needed for cuora and Matterhorn. Also got a Deepcolor I didn't have that looks like someone's wierd tentacle fantasy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got all the 5*s with 2 pulls x10 pulls.

I really wanted Silence for the drone so that's good, Mayer I didnt have a summoner so i'll give her a go, Lappland does arts damage with the E1 skill but seems like a worse version of SilverAsh?

Really wanted one of those 6* casters so tempted to blow my originum for another, even though it's more efficient to use it on the level packs in the store, or a future banner with guaranteed 5*.

I'm lv40 though so the 45 and 50 packs feel far away...

Molten Core Raider
I ran Ifrit up to E1 level 50 or so and holy crap is she a DP whore. Chick is doing work when I can get her out but man that cost is crazy.

• 1Solidarity

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
2nd pull got me a SilverAsh so ummm, may now out of the rest of this banner and save my Orundum for next time as much as I’d like an Eyja.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bought the newbie offer x2 10 pulls for $20 dollars. Just got dupes, FML. At least my healers cost 1 less now.

Problem now is I want to use my new healer and I can't E1 her because the money daily dungeon isnt open.

They need to remove money from the game, it's just annoying. I want to use the stuff I've farmed without having to farm another thing.

Aazrael

Bought the newbie offer x2 10 pulls for $20 dollars. Just got dupes, FML. At least my healers cost 1 less now.

Problem now is I want to use my new healer and I can't E1 her because the money daily dungeon isnt open.

They need to remove money from the game, it's just annoying. I want to use the stuff I've farmed without having to farm another thing.
I'm in the same boat. Two new units I want to use and no money and no exp. I feel the sanity cost is a bit high as well when farming.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If the speculation about Chen's banner is correct, the rest of the units on her banner are dogshit. So, I'd recommend pulling a couple of times on this banner as a F2P player, since you'll get more bang for your orundum. Unless you already have Eyja, Ifrit, etc.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
I feel the sanity cost is a bit high as well when farming.

The sanity cost thing is what's keeping my friends from trying the game. A review on the play store scared them off because it accused the game of being a Pay2Progress style game and now that Im into the game a bit I feel that's not too far from the truth. I have a max sanity of 122 atm, the map I need to farm for money or exp tickets is 30 sanity, so four clears and Im done for the day unless I wanna pony up for refreshes. It feels a bit excessive.

• 1Like

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was lucky and got Saria with my guaranteed pull, I've been wasting recruit tags for a week trying to get Nearl.

For me sanity only became an issue after I had cleared all the main story and most of the other content as well, and I haven't spent any money at all. But, I've been farming to E2 my silverash and sanity is definitely an issue now.

• 1Like

sukik

If the speculation about Chen's banner is correct, the rest of the units on her banner are dogshit. So, I'd recommend pulling a couple of times on this banner as a F2P player, since you'll get more bang for your orundum. Unless you already have Eyja, Ifrit, etc.
I yolo'd it and did 2 more 10 pulls since I've been hoarding. Got Eyja and another silence dupe on the second pull.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The sanity cost thing is what's keeping my friends from trying the game. A review on the play store scared them off because it accused the game of being a Pay2Progress style game and now that Im into the game a bit I feel that's not too far from the truth. I have a max sanity of 122 atm, the map I need to farm for money or exp tickets is 30 sanity, so four clears and Im done for the day unless I wanna pony up for refreshes. It feels a bit excessive.
Game isn't really p2progress, since all content can be cleared with 3* and 4* (which take almost nothing to promote). It's more of a P2Progress-faster model. They're usually pretty generous about sanity potions/food during events as well. The Grani event was like 2800 free sanity.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I am in the same boat with sanity. I like that I dont need the game open 24/7 to progress but when I do have a spare half hour I'd like to play more if I wanted to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I got the materials for SilverAsh E2 and just need the chips.

I want to be working on the Guard stage for lv2 chips but apparently I need to farm 90x4 shop tickets to get a material for lv3 chips? A full stamina bar didnt get me enough for 1. Any better way to get them?

That's not mentioning the cash I need to farm to get from lv70-80 and the cash for the E2 itself.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The chip catalysts sometimes get handed out for free/part of the little "quest" completion thingies.

Other than that, you gotta farm for them.

Aazrael

I E2ed 3 United without farming red certificate. Not sure where I got them all. Had to farm them today for ejafjallas chips.