Arknights

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Don't know if anyone's still playing but a big event is going on now. So far this is my favorite mobile game I've played. I log in daily to do the daily grind which is super rare for me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't know if anyone's still playing but a big event is going on now. So far this is my favorite mobile game I've played. I log in daily to do the daily grind which is super rare for me.
Yeah I quit. Content updates were too slow and the base management was too tedious/took up too much time.

Between FFRK and Runeterra I think I'm fully booked for mobile gaming for now.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I still play it, got the best luck in this game so I now have all the 6 stars in game. Usally 1 or 2 tenpulls and I get the banner hero. I also played Epic 7 but I dont really have the time to farm in 2 gacha games. So atm I'm mostly playing Arknights.

The event is a bit confusing I think. Not sure if I farm it correctly at all.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I still play it, got the best luck in this game so I now have all the 6 stars in game. ...

The event is a bit confusing I think. Not sure if I farm it correctly at all.

That's amazing luck. I've had some luck but still missing a some of the 6*. Managed to pull Chen off the Hellagur banner.

Yea, it's a bit confusing. This is what I've gathered so far...
Farm OF-7 for Fiesta Obsidian to around 2400 then the dailies should fill out the rest. Use those for the mission milestones.

Farm OF-8 for Festival tickets to use on OF-F4 for Festival Tokens. Use the tokens on the Capsule Machine.

Tons of farming in the event but the payout is amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

The last stage in the event is kinda rough. Only got 2 stars there atm.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
The last stage in the event is kinda rough. Only got 2 stars there atm.
I 3 stared it using this strat. I then replaced some of the roles with my better characters. Use silverash from a friend if you don't have one.

Aazrael

Did 3 10 pulls, got Magellan on the 2nd and the new 6star on the 3rd. All 6 stars are collected now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user