Arknights

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Don't know if anyone's still playing but a big event is going on now. So far this is my favorite mobile game I've played. I log in daily to do the daily grind which is super rare for me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't know if anyone's still playing but a big event is going on now. So far this is my favorite mobile game I've played. I log in daily to do the daily grind which is super rare for me.
Yeah I quit. Content updates were too slow and the base management was too tedious/took up too much time.

Between FFRK and Runeterra I think I'm fully booked for mobile gaming for now.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still play it, got the best luck in this game so I now have all the 6 stars in game. Usally 1 or 2 tenpulls and I get the banner hero. I also played Epic 7 but I dont really have the time to farm in 2 gacha games. So atm I'm mostly playing Arknights.

The event is a bit confusing I think. Not sure if I farm it correctly at all.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I still play it, got the best luck in this game so I now have all the 6 stars in game. ...

The event is a bit confusing I think. Not sure if I farm it correctly at all.

That's amazing luck. I've had some luck but still missing a some of the 6*. Managed to pull Chen off the Hellagur banner.

Yea, it's a bit confusing. This is what I've gathered so far...
Farm OF-7 for Fiesta Obsidian to around 2400 then the dailies should fill out the rest. Use those for the mission milestones.

Farm OF-8 for Festival tickets to use on OF-F4 for Festival Tokens. Use the tokens on the Capsule Machine.

Tons of farming in the event but the payout is amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

The last stage in the event is kinda rough. Only got 2 stars there atm.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
The last stage in the event is kinda rough. Only got 2 stars there atm.
I 3 stared it using this strat. I then replaced some of the roles with my better characters. Use silverash from a friend if you don't have one.

Aazrael

Did 3 10 pulls, got Magellan on the 2nd and the new 6star on the 3rd. All 6 stars are collected now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user