Arma 3

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I searched and didn't see a thread so figured I'd create one.

I never played any of the other Arma games but I'm really excited to play this one when it comes out along with DayZ stand alone. Here's the first in game footage I've seen.

vulken3_sl

shitlord
I'm sure someone will mod this game for a DayZ game rather the original creator would like it or not.

Would just require some time.

There were a couple streams on this yesterday on twitch. You can actually purchase it on steam , the alpha that is. But I hear the system req are huge since it really isnt optimized yet.

Guess i should of watched the video for the alpha being available.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Realism, HOOOOO!

t7wrH8r.gif

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Of course you could technically say DayZ IS bring released on this engine, only a different fork.

Of my 15 hours in this game 90% of it has been in the editor. A fuckkng blast.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
That damn clip looks amazing. Hopefully project reality gets ported to Arma 3.

Hekotat

Holy shit that gif is hilarious.

I picked up the Alpha and have been playing ALOT, this is what BF3 should have been. It's really refreshing running around with no sun flare.

Hekotat

How does it run on your shit and what does your shit consist of?
It runs amazing on my shit bro with High settings 1920x1080

MY SHIT
i7-3770
ASUS Maximus V Z77
OCZ 128GB SSD
HD6850
G. Skill 8GB DDR3 1333

The lack of servers really sucks and the good ones are always full and I REALLY hate the ones that have no objectives to attack or defend, I end up spending the entire match trying to find someone to kill and it ends right when I find a battle. The game is fucking amazing though, playing it reminds me of the old Battlefields more than BF3.

Still can't figure out Heli's lol.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
It runs amazing on my shit bro with High settings 1920x1080

MY SHIT
i7-3770
ASUS Maximus V Z77
OCZ 128GB SSD
HD6850
G. Skill 8GB DDR3 1333

The lack of servers really sucks and the good ones are always full and I REALLY hate the ones that have no objectives to attack or defend, I end up spending the entire match trying to find someone to kill and it ends right when I find a battle. The game is fucking amazing though, playing it reminds me of the old Battlefields more than BF3.

Still can't figure out Heli's lol.
There's no offline taste?

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
Everyone with the alpha has 3 invites to give to others for the single player portion, four missions