Arma 3

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have 2 keys remaining, if you're looking for one hit me with a pm. First 2 people will get a key.

EDIT: Both keys are spoken for.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So, this worth getting on Steam at the moment? It's one of the early access games, and just wanted to see if it was worth it. And is it possible to upgrade to Deluxe at a latter time?

Hekotat

It's worth it for the Wasteland mod alone, I don't know about updating at a later time but I know you get the game at launch.

How easy it is to make mods is just insane too.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How does aiming work? I tried one of the single players and the lack of ability to aim down your sights was really frustrating for me.

Hekotat

click the right mouse button once for ADS, click and hold just to zoom. You can also click and hold to zoom while ADS. Also, if you have the 12x ACOG scope click ctrl+D to cycle to the 1x holo on the top of it and back.

Once I got used to how the combat worked I preferred it to almost every FPS out right now.

Teekey - I have 1 key left if you want it, just send me pm with your steam id or email.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hope it stays to its core play style and not cheese out like every other FPS game is doing.

Hekotat

It might be ctrl+right click or ctrl+d to cycle through scopes if you're using that one ACOG, I had doubts lol.

So far it seems alot like the original but better.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone pick this up today? Released on the 12th. I enjoyed the first one. It's tough for me to find people to play with.

Sulrn

Deuces
5 months later, this is going on sale again.

Anyone feel that the game is worth picking up @ $36?

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Out of all of the games on Twitch I watch, Arma 3 is by far the most odd and interesting with the mods available. I've been itching to get this game after viewing dozens of Battle Royale matches and Altis Life is such a clusterfuck of oddballs roleplaying. Any of you guys still playing?