Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon (FromSoftware)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Not really sure why, but I haven't played an Armored Core game since 2... I'll likely be picking this up.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Never played an armored core game. Is it Dark Souls with Mechs?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Nah bro.

Go big dick don't use none of that flying pussy shit. Find the biggest hardest hitting missiles possible and the tankiest mech ever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man I can’t wait. I fucking loved trying all the different legs and weapon combos. Tank tread juggernaut, quad leg jumper, reverse knee dodging all over. Massive missile pods, swords, chain guns. Hnnnng

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game looks really cool. I really liked the parts where the mech slides as it lands and keeps its momentum. Seems like a little thing but makes it that much cooler.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Nah bro.

Go big dick don't use none of that flying pussy shit. Find the biggest hardest hitting missiles possible and the tankiest mech ever.
I'm sure that will work for a while until a well equipped super fast Losvaize type shows up and just blasts you at medium to long range while using cover to negate your missiles.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Game looks really cool. I really liked the parts where the mech slides as it lands and keeps its momentum. Seems like a little thing but makes it that much cooler.
Yeah the feet act basically like skates when you land or use a booster. You can boost and slide forward or strafe while your feet are on the ground the whole time.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure that will work for a while until a well equipped super fast Losvaize type shows up and just blasts you at medium to long range while using cover to negate your missiles.
Not if you git gud!

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I can’t wait. I fucking loved trying all the different legs and weapon combos. Tank tread juggernaut, quad leg jumper, reverse knee dodging all over. Massive missile pods, swords, chain guns. Hnnnng

This. The amount of setups you might possibly have, combos etc. Going to be fun figuring it all out.

Plus it will be fun to just be in a mech and kill shit.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never played a armour core, I always thought it was cool but didn’t know any better. I’m hyped, just cause it’s from soft that quality means a lot.