Arrested Development

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Ok that sounds right about the party, I'm not certain, haven't watched the show back to back in years, but there was definitely a time when he got fucked up on juice.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
That might have been a flashback in the corn starch episode, to give background as to why he loses his shit when he drinks several gallons of pure sugar.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I didn't recognize that as a hook or I would have put the juice thing together.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
There was also the time he got into Lucille's "emergency box of wine" thinking it was a giant juice box. "The first taste of alcohol he had since he was nursing."

rrr_img_20282.jpg

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
juice thing seemed pretty clear to me in regards to Buster's love of juice. He even finds box wine at one point and puts a straw in it

edit: should've clicked next page

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If it had been a box of wine I would have been all over that shit. That is one of the best episodes, Buster drunk and singing showtunes.

Noahx

N00b
It is clear there are actually gods. Two possible events to restore my faith...1) Bring back Firefly... 2) Bring back Arrested Development ....

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The juice box was the easiest one for my to get, the Ice cream sandwich took me a second to remember and I still dont get the the ice cube with Lindsey. Anyway my favorite what Lucille screaming for someone to get her son the juice

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
The ice I assume is from the episode (episodes?) where their assets are frozen and can't use the company credit card. I don't think it was really Lindsay specific even though her name's on the card in that promo poster. I'd say she always had the biggest problems with personal spending habits probably.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Maybe if the ice wasn't referring to actual ice but rather a clever allusion to a person named Ice who Lindsay spent quite a while chasing it might feel a little more significant? I might have preferred a teardrop and the tagline "this used to be easier" at the same time referring to one of her lines in the first episode and just how hard it is to make more episode when you have been canceled.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just heard about this coming back today, so going to rematch the series ASAP.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That would be badass! When I was in Vegas in March, they had the Iron Throne set up in the Luxor but they wouldn't even let you within six feet of the damn thing.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Been rewatching the series and I am enjoying as much if not more than the first viewing.