Arrow

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Don't project on me because you can't remember things that happen in tv shows.
tongue.png

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
They built him up last season as someone who could compete with Raz so as a show watcher, it's not a downgrade at all.
I thought he was pretty dang cheesy so far. He walks into the police station, and tells the high ups he's going to kill them, and then walks out and no one touches him, let alone arrests him for making terroristic threats? Derpy.

The problem is that the other villains were so good at it. I really hope this isn't a Dexter-level of fall off in villains post Trinity Murderer. The actor seems like he was too busy trying too hard at twirling his moustache.

We'll see how it unfolds.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought he was pretty dang cheesy so far. He walks into the police station, and tells the high ups he's going to kill them, and then walks out and no one touches him, let alone arrests him for making terroristic threats? Derpy.

The problem is that the other villains were so good at it. I really hope this isn't a Dexter-level of fall off in villains post Trinity Murderer. The actor seems like he was too busy trying too hard at twirling his moustache.

We'll see how it unfolds.
i wondered this too, then later we see lance is working for dark. it made sense why he wasnt arrested

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
That was the most contrived thing about the episode and it's why I think it might be his grave.
I honestly don't think that it's any of the main characters, except possibly Thea. In that scene, Oliver was the one there the longest. If Diggle had died, his wife would be there. If Lance died, Laurel would be there. So it's probably someone who only really had Oliver. If it was Felicity, Barry would have been more broken up about it instead off being all, "Lol, I'm late, death sux bro."

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dunno that anyone would be there with him. It's clear he's visiting on his own accord and is alone, probably for a reason.

Personally, I think since Hive is involved, that means Argus is going to be involved and Diggles wife as well. I think she ends up getting killed.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I dunno that anyone would be there with him. It's clear he's visiting on his own accord and is alone, probably for a reason.

Personally, I think since Hive is involved, that means Argus is going to be involved and Diggles wife as well. I think she ends up getting killed.
Well I think he's there pretty soon after the funeral, considering that the dirt was fresh and Barry says, "sorry I missed the funeral."

Also, was it just me or did that headstone look like a 2-person family stone? Seems like Oliver was touching only the right most part and not the middle if it were 1 person.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I honestly don't think that it's any of the main characters, except possibly Thea. In that scene, Oliver was the one there the longest. If Diggle had died, his wife would be there. If Lance died, Laurel would be there. So it's probably someone who only really had Oliver. If it was Felicity, Barry would have been more broken up about it instead off being all, "Lol, I'm late, death sux bro."
If it wasn't Felicity, then she should have been there for Oliver.

I really doubt it's something that had can be deduced by anything in that scene. They probably even wrote that scene long before they decided who's grave that was. My vote is that it's his baby momma and son

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm surprised to see criticisms of this episode. I just watched The Flash and Arrow episodes back-to-back, and I felt like Arrow's episode was way, way stronger. I really enjoyed it, and I think Damian Dark is going to be an awesome villain. A few other things I enjoyed:

- No pussy footing around with getting the team back together. Once again Arrow moves at a lightspeed pace compared to how most shows progress their stories.
- The introduction of magic--with Oliver outright referring to "mysticism"--was awesome. I'm so glad they are just calling it what it is, instead of trying to leave it unexplained or something.
- "You have failed this omelette."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I honestly thought they rushed the team back together even in the Flash, and we didn't even find out they broke up after last finale. The instant 'we got some issues to work out but we are totes a team again' in Arrow seemed a bit ridiculous.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad they moved on. The tension between the team members is yawn worthy. I hope the gravestone is Laurel. She contributes nothing to the show and never has. Diggle needs a new helmet.

Going from Deathstroke to Raz and then to Damian is a step down, but Neal McDonough is a great actor so it balances out.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That man needs some T spheres... I am very ashamed of myself for not recognizing

Anarky

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
WOW. Time for some zombie Sarah motherfuckers! Nerd raging a bit as I didn't think the Lazarus pit, even in the show's version of it, was able to resurrect people who have been dead for such a long time.

Sevens

Log Wizard
WOW. Time for some zombie Sarah time motherfuckers! Nerd raging a bit as I didn't think the Lazarus pit, even in the show's version of it, was able to resurrect people who have been dead for such a long time.
I dont think it can by itself...this is where Constantine come in I bet (after his show was cancelled they announced he will be on arrow / flash this season off and on)