Arrow

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe, maybe not. They already had Sara's resurrection planned before they announced anything to do with Constantine.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's a strange coincidence they name drop Black Gate in the Flash the same week a well known Batman villain makes his debut on arrow.

I also wonder how far DC will take the magic section of their universe into the tv series. My guess not much considering they pushing so hard to get Dark JLA made.

2979869-3995980439-JLDAR.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great episode, the fight choreography continues to be the high point of this show. i dont care what anyone says, Thea is killing the Red Arrow/Speedi role. too bad laurel is still sucking ass with her horrible larper moves. i swear all she does is pose and hope that people fall down. also props for the mummy sarah in the coffin, cant wait for her to come back.

Sterling

El Presidente
I always think the fight scenes are some of the lower points of the show, personally. (That don't involve Oliver)
Yeah that's what I was saying earlier. Oliver and Diggle are actually athletic dudes and can pull off the choreography and basically all the female characters are bad at it. Show is still fun for the most part though.

Malkav

French Madman
With everything they post on social networks, it really seems the cast have great fun while filming Arrow and Flash at least.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Fight choreography went to shit when he stopped murdering people. Now we get people getting hit lightly with the limb of a bow and reacting like it was a sledge hammer. The show still has decent action moments but it's mostly people with fully automatic weapons spraying bullets wildly, missing the person who is usually standing 20 feet in front of them or slowly sliding towards them on a zip line, it's painful to watch sometimes.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You asked for blog updates so - I'm fascinated by the progression of Laurel's chin in s2. Is she a shape-shifter? Anyway he finally dumped that twat (for now) so things are looking up.

Still, much <3 for Manu Bennett as Deathlokk. At this point there's no goddamn way he could beat him so I hope there's a lot more to his training before that happens.

Column_sl

shitlord
You asked for blog updates so - I'm fascinated by the progression of Laurel's chin in s2. Is she a shape-shifter?
LOL, everyone including myself that tries to digest the series in one big chunk says how crazy Laurel looks in season 2.

She goes back to normal after she starts weight training again in the later seasons.

Column_sl

shitlord
malcom sure does look pissed. so happy after tonight's episode. mr fabulous seems like a cool character.
It's Mister Terrific FYI....

50-S_O_C_06_Mister-Terrific.gif

Purposely been avoiding as many trailers, and spoilers as possible this season so when I saw the T-spheres I was like damn that is cool as shit they are adding him in the mix.

Also glad they finally dropped all that street level nonsense now, and aren't worried about crossing over more meta humans on the show.
The comics Double Play is much more sinister tho. His whole skin is cards not just the Tattoos.

Since we are getting more magic in the series I bet we will see Blue Devil eventually since his movie advertisement was on the side of a bus in the first season of Arrow

blue-devil.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Ok this is interesting

Connor Hawke, the bow-wielding martial artist and son of Oliver Queen in the comics, has been confirmed to appear in DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
If you remember back in Season 2, I believe, Oliver has a son. His mom paid off the girl he got pregnant to go away.

I can't recall offhand if Oliver ever found out about that, and they never explored it again.

Connor_Hawke_007.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oliver ran into her at a cafe somewhere and she didn't mention it to him. She then called their son on the phone to remind us he's out there, but they haven't brought it up since.

Seems like something Macolm might know about and use against him at some point.