Arrow

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Laurel was showing some serious horse face this last episode. Sarah Jessica Parker/coke whore style. I was saddened, but also happy that felicity > all. Most Asian chicks are hot to me though so it's hard to be objective there.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Huntress>felicity>laurel>sarah>theah>asian baddie>Sin
redface.png
damn!i want to give you more rep.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Finally got into this show once they put the first season on netflix. I'm about the 3rd or 4th episode (Dollmaker) into the second season. Really liking the show, I've always been a huge Green lantern fan and was never really into Green Arrow. I like the "real version" of him though. I like spotting all the DC universe winks and nods. I will neither confirm nor deny a nerdgasm will happen when Roy Harper becomes Arsenal.

Also Felicty > Huntress> Sarah > laurel > thea.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Asian aint mah thing bro. I got diesel legs and mad bitches constantly wanting the D, aint got no time for Shado.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty sure the producers were talking about bringing Helena back at some point but had issues with her availability because of Dracula. I think Berlanti talked about doing his own version of the birds of prey.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Two chinese chicks > Thea > Felicity (dat ass) > > > Diggle > Laurel > Laurel's sister
That scene in season 1 where Oliver walked in on Thea and the douchebag really dropped her hotness for me. Her anorexia and chicken legs were pretty gross.

I'd still totally hit it though

Sean_sl

shitlord
I must be in the minority, since I think Sarah (Laurel's sister) is actually pretty attractive. Her voice is kinda cute too.

I think I'd go with Felicity > Sarah > Diggle > Thea > Oliver's Mom > Asian Chicks > Laurel.

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
So no one else is nerding out that Etrigan is in this shit? Yeah, you'll all see. Fucker better speak in rhymes, though

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Good episode.
who is this ivo guy...seems like it was some comic lore.

I think the pacing on this show keeps me involved despite the drama bits. They cover things in a 1-2nin dialogue that other shows spend 5-10 minutes on and my eyes glaze over, and actually do an amazing job on the action and moving things forward.

I really wish felicity would get superpowers, requiring her to wear way tighter outfits.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So no one else is nerding out that Etrigan is in this shit? Yeah, you'll all see. Fucker better speak in rhymes, though
prolly doesn't need spoilers
Holy shit!! Havnt seen the episode I'm sure they are just going to keep jim in human form. As for ivo, super scientist that works with luther and created one of the most powerfull villians a.m.a.z.o.
Also haven't seen the episode but fantastic they broughy in etrigan, better do him justice

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so much stuff happens in just one episode, its hard to encapsulate it all into a single comment. ill just say im glad the russians have no legal system, they catch you with mass amounts of drugs and right then take you to the one prison in all of russia you wanted to get into and your cellmate speaks fluent english and their cell houses the world's largest clock. so many stars lined up for this to escape plan to happen, its damned amazing.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
This and Castle are easily my two favorite shows at the moment. Just action packed and the story keeps moving along as such a great pace. Shit that prison scene would have taken at least 1/2 a season for any other show.

Anyone else cringe a little bit when Naevia showed up? ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
.......ill just say im glad the russians have no legal system, they catch you with mass amounts of drugs and right then take you to the one prison in all of russia you wanted to get into and your cellmate speaks fluent english and their cell houses the world's largest clock. so many stars lined up for this to escape plan to happen, its damned amazing.
When my brain started rumbling about that, I stuck my fingers in my ears and chanted "La LA LA". Stupid brain.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
so much stuff happens in just one episode, its hard to encapsulate it all into a single comment. ill just say im glad the russians have no legal system, they catch you with mass amounts of drugs and right then take you to the one prison in all of russia you wanted to get into and your cellmate speaks fluent english and their cell houses the world's largest clock. so many stars lined up for this to escape plan to happen, its damned amazing.
This also the same show where a guy with a bow and arrow fights criminals who apparently all went to the same shooting academy as Imperial Storm Troopers. Its comic books bro, all main Characters get a 2+ save and +25 to luck rolls.