Arrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ehh not sure about that, Sarah has not made any mention of Slade working with the League, I'd gather she'd know something. In the comics Deathstroke was an evil mastermind as well, no reason to think Slade in Arrow could have used his revenge to create a cabal, this is comics after all.
sarah ended up with them somehow from the island, ollie thought she was dead so i guessed that slade picked her up and took her there at some point. thats why she went all hardcore when she heard his voice, she knows what his plan is.

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
Slade obviously had the mental ability to be in the Australian Special Forces, bit of motivation like revenge and a lot of spare time. It's not hard to see how he went to becoming a evil mastermind, especially if the mirakuru is working on the brain.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Curious that he tells Moira he has no family... was this just a dodge or some indication that the whole hostage situation with Adeline and Joe happened in the time since the island?

Karloff_sl

shitlord
sarah ended up with them somehow from the island, ollie thought she was dead so i guessed that slade picked her up and took her there at some point. thats why she went all hardcore when she heard his voice, she knows what his plan is.
Sarah mentioned that Slade was someone they thought dead from what I remember and I'd be pretty surprised if at some point she wouldn't tell Ollie, hey btw Slade is alive. It's comic book stuff your trying to add additional angles when it might be simple that Slade can do it on his own, why would he even need League of Shadows. Plus I thought Sarah told Ollie she was shot and left for dead and the league found her.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Holy shit, how is this show so fucking good? It's approaching Game of Thrones level of anticipation for me. What the hell is it doing on a dinky network like the CW?

Since the first episode this entire series has just been a giant, insanely paced build-up and just when you think it's going to slow down or stop, they kick it up a notch.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit, how is this show so fucking good? It's approaching Game of Thrones level of anticipation for me. What the hell is it doing on a dinky network like the CW?

Since the first episode this entire series has just been a giant, insanely paced build-up and just when you think it's going to slow down or stop, they kick it up a notch.
Unlike the big old networks, the smaller guys are more likely to try new shit, take more risks. Instead of regurgitating the same old tired dramas and cop shows.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Definitely some interesting theories, I'm really torn on the idea of killing either Sarah or Laurel , no one likes Laurel and she's been written that way and Sarah has embraced the role so well, will be interesting. Also that Huntress would be working with Slade possibly, interesting twist there.

Arrow just continues to defy expectations!

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Yeah I'm in love with the show. Also in love with CW, letting me watch Arrow whenever I want for free. I have great hope for the Flash show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I'm in love with the show. Also in love with CW, letting me watch Arrow whenever I want for free. I have great hope for the Flash show.
you guys should check out this documentary. its up on torrent im sure.
the creator/producer of the arrow tv series is on this and when you see his interviews you will know why this show is so good. dude is a giant DC nerd.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Hey, thanks for the suggestion. Christopher Lee narrating a documentary about superheroes and villians? I'm in. Found it on solarmovie.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
damn....i just want a fight arrow vs merlyn vs deathstroke at the end,that would be epic
and huntress being a villain...nice
smile.png

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Only so much you can do with a red suit. It looks decent. Arrow has made a believer out of me so I'll give Flash a chance. May Allah bless CW execs camels with 2 humps.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Whyyyy do shows take a week off. FUCK
At least with Arrow you know every episode is going to be OMGWTFAWESOME. Other shows would stick us with bullshit filler after a short break. (Hi2u Supernatural!)