Arrow

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I posted this in Dredd thread but I'm posing it here so I wont keep bumping that one

My wife and I with Manu Bennett at Megacon Orlando
rrr_img_63400.jpg

I'm 6'-1" my wife is about 5-10

Caity Lotz is supposed to be at Comic-con Tampa in august
I always like meeting actors from shows I like at conventions, it's a bit geeky but what the hell. Was he doing Arrow or Spartacus?

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Good episode, only bad part was the Thea / Roy stuff but I guess it had to happen to further the storyline.

Was glad the Huntress was back and I like that a after Canary took the gloves off she tore Huntress up. Also a nice open ending for Helena to redeem herself and join the Arrow gang at some point.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Good episode, only bad part was the Thea / Roy stuff but I guess it had to happen to further the storyline.

Was glad the Huntress was back and I like that a after Canary took the gloves off she tore Huntress up. Also a nice open ending for Helena to redeem herself and join the Arrow gang at some point.
That's pretty much exactly how I feel. I was even coming to post about Canary fucking her up once she was playing for real. Anyone trained by Ras al Ghul shouldn't have too much of a problem with someone even as good as Huntress. I definitely want to see more of Huntress though, damnit she's hot. And hopefully now that she isn't just focused on revenge she might be a more interesting character.

I feel bad for Roy and Thea. At some point you'd think Thea has to find out about all of this, but if she does, who will be left besides Laurel pretty much? Moira doesn't know, but that's not as big of a deal. I almost think they'll have to keep Thea in the dark forever so that *someone* has to be lied to continuously. I'd be thrilled if they did away with that though and just said fuck it, everyone important knows, and we're still going to make the show awesome.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
So fucking hard to suspend disbelief when Laurel doesn't recognize her sister face to face in a well lit room because she has a strip of leather covering 1/5th of her face.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i thought from the standpoint of action and fight scenes, this was a top notch episode, the writing was ok. i mean its never really great, it keeps the story going and thats good enough, but that last scene with Laurel blackmailing her job back was just terrible. jesus, the writers really fucking hate her to not even give her decent things to say or do. when she said she was window dressing, that pretty much sums up her whole existence on this show. and she is hagging out this season. huntress is so goddamned hot. this chick needs to be a movie star or at the least she needs to hook up with me. either way, i love that chick. more please?

oh and my good friend charlie has his review up with mild spoilers on upcoming episodes.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
fuckin' A! the huntress is awesome \o/ but i thought sara was trained by the league of shadows,how in hell helena beat her the 1st time?
poor thea,everybody has secrets towards her.damn,when she finds out malcom is her father....that last scene with her talking with oliver was brutal.
and now i totally don't care: mask,no mask,less light ,more light...that secrecy thing is completely destroyed lol

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I thought sara was trained by the league of shadows,how in hell helena beat her the 1st time?
Same reason Batman got his ass kicked in TDKR, they both didnt fight smart and used little of their training (albiet the former were two former LOS members and the latter was a civilian vs. former LOS member).

ohkcrlho

man....i deleted TDKR from my memory,so i don't know what are you talking about
wink.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sara claimed that the reason she lost the first time was because she was trying not to kill Huntress. The second time she didn't care. I mean, you could argue (probably correctly) that if you were that badass of a fighter you still shouldn't get thrown out of a window even if you weren't trying to kill someone, but that's the rationale they used. First time was trying to subdue, second time was trying to kill.

I think the Huntress actress was in that failed Dracula series wasn't she? I almost started watching it for her, but couldn't bring myself to even with that.

ohkcrlho

and this part....
iby3Sl1DQSNdNI.gif

reminded me of this part:
ibG4daTmDMxes.gif

but i am suspicious,i'm a huge cowboy bebop fan
biggrin.png

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Sara claimed that the reason she lost the first time was because she was trying not to kill Huntress. The second time she didn't care. I mean, you could argue (probably correctly) that if you were that badass of a fighter you still shouldn't get thrown out of a window even if you weren't trying to kill someone, but that's the rationale they used. First time was trying to subdue, second time was trying to kill.

I think the Huntress actress was in that failed Dracula series wasn't she? I almost started watching it for her, but couldn't bring myself to even with that.
The Dracula series was always meant to be one short season, It took a bit but I warmed up to it and it turned out ok, it's definetly pushed the envelope for non-cable primetime.

Ganthorn

N00b
I thought the part where Det Lance calls Arrow right in front of Oliver and he is like, its my mom and walks off. I'm pretty sure he is like 95% positive it is him but just hasn't said anything yet.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I'm starting to enjoy the over-the-top blindness some of the "normal" characters display. They keep topping themselves.

I'd like to see the Halloween special where Ollie dresses up as Arrow and Sara as Canary and no one thinks twice.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I fucking laughed out loud at Diggle's expression and nodding in this scene.

tumblr_n339bhkGlq1qgapqso1_500.gif

tumblr_n339bhkGlq1qgapqso2_500.gif

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
i thought from the standpoint of action and fight scenes, this was a top notch episode, the writing was ok. i mean its never really great, it keeps the story going and thats good enough, but that last scene with Laurel blackmailing her job back was just terrible. jesus, the writers really fucking hate her to not even give her decent things to say or do. when she said she was window dressing, that pretty much sums up her whole existence on this show. and she is hagging out this season. huntress is so goddamned hot. this chick needs to be a movie star or at the least she needs to hook up with me. either way, i love that chick. more please?

oh and my good friend charlie has his review up with mild spoilers on upcoming episodes.
So the birds of prey is like Ollies league of evil ex's ala scott pilgrim?

geffe71_sl

shitlord