Arrow

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Saw an interview where they said the "close your eyes" line was an ad lib, but it really fit the moment and accentuated the brutality of the scene.
It's the exact line that Ripley says to Newt in Aliens.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I cant wait. All week i try not to think about this show but on wednesdays i start geeking out over the awesome thats about to happen

I cant wait. All week i try not to think about this show but on wednesdays i start geeking out over the awesome thats about to happen
same chuck, I cant wait to see Slades expression when the antidote works and there all normal strength now and not healing its going to be priceless, and I predict he be stripped of it to, so it be duel to the death but without him having the advantage due to it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was a big mistake for me to main line everything from Episode 9 up til now. Should have just held out for three weeks and finished them up all at once.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
same chuck, I cant wait to see Slades expression when the antidote works and there all normal strength now and not healing its going to be priceless, and I predict he be stripped of it to, so it be duel to the death but without him having the advantage due to it.
Please no....i truly hope that antidote bullshit doesn't work.it's just a cheap, lazy way to defeat the baddie.and clich? as fuck

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah i dunno if i want that antidote to save the day, its been done before, if it just cures the insanity but keeps the superstrength and rapid healing i can live with it. i feel more comfortable with the antidote only working on roy and randomly on slades's army and not at all on slade. slade needs to fucking die.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Was ok episode...lots of buildup til the end, but too much Laurel. Also, Glau's costume is lame.

I hope we don't get even more Laurel next season.

is it Next wed yet?

Did you all notice near the end Felcity gets a phone call from Star Labs, that phone call is they have the cure mark my words, he aludded to it in the Videos Master Chuck posts here that next episode the cure was going to help take care of the army near the end after they destroy most of the city.

Was ok episode...lots of buildup til the end, but too much Laurel. Also, Glau's costume is lame.

I hope we don't get even more Laurel next season.
What about Sara will she be back by last episode and I really like her character both the normal her and superhero her, I hope they plan on having her back next year for Season 3.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else notice this?

Otherwise, a good episode.

rrr_img_65725.jpg

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
If Slade wanted to hurt Oliver why didn't he just kill Thea (or Oliver himself) after he stabbed Moira?

I thought tonight's episode was good but way too melodramatic.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Slade is going to kill Sara not Oliver - not sure how that isnt obvious. I doubt he gives a fuck if Oliver lives or dies so long as Sara dies and Oliver feels a shit ton of pain.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Slade is going to kill Sara not Oliver - not sure how that isnt obvious. I doubt he gives a fuck if Oliver lives or dies so long as Sara dies and Oliver feels a shit ton of pain.
Yep. Oliver isn't the reason Shado died; Sara is. Slade wants to drive Oliver to kill himself.

Besides, we all know that Sara isn't Black Canary, Laurel is. Now that she knows that Oli is Arrow, and he knows she knows, there won't be anything holding him back from training her in season 3 to replace Sara. Well, he'll obviously be against it at first, but she won't accept him not training her. She's going to be the Roy of season 3.

As for the cure, I'm gonna guess that Star Labs is only able to create a little bit at a time. So they'll test it on Roy, he'll be cured, but it'll probably take a lot more than that to cure Slade's army and Slade. So there will be a kill-fest. Thing is, I don't want Slade to die. I want him to get locked up so they can bring him back later. But they'll probably kill him.

And yeah, Ravager's costume didn't turn out that good.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Is there any significance to Laurel's little finger having black nail polish?

Can't wait for next weeks ep. They really should have just finished with a double ep.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
was just a build up episode so of course it wasn't great.
bitch with wi-fi lol love felicity.
i know laurel is quite annoying but finally i see her doing something instead crying and bitching all the time

and merlyn is coming back.omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg