Arrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuck when is that guy with his arrow video reviews when will that be up cause geeking to see it.
that guy usually puts them up around or after midnight my time. all i keep thinking of is that scene in the trailer for next week.
team arrow rushing in an arrow formation towards slade's mira kiru army

thats some Superfriends shit right there.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
i cant believe they are pulling all the stops on a non season finale episode, and these are all practical stunts. holy shit, geeking out so hard.

edit
that was so beautiful. cant believe this is a tv show. movies aren't even this awesome. next week looks like its going to top this one, which is insane considering this was one of the best episodes of tv i have ever seen.
They could charge me 10 bucks a week to go see this in a theater and I'd be down. Wonder if I can get the Alamo to show this next season. Be badass.

that guy usually puts them up around or after midnight my time. all i keep thinking of is that scene in the trailer for next week.
team arrow rushing in an arrow formation towards slade's mira kiru army

thats some Superfriends shit right there.

chuck keep us posted on his video review and predictions for next week please.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I keep telling everyone I know that this is one of the most entertaining shows on television, and no one wants to try it because it is on the CW and about a fairly unknown non-powered superhero not named Batman. Their loss I guess.

I honestly don't know how they can keep raising the bar pretty much every week. Next week looks to be totally fucking badass, and I'm actually looking forward to Charlie's review of this episode as well (guaranteed one of his top WTF moments is Felicity nailing Ravager with the van, because that was my #1). My guess is that she didn't really shoot Malcolm either, otherwise we'd have seen him fall. No one is ever dead unless you see it, and even then someone like Malcolm isn't always. My guess is she shot someone behind him or something.

Trailer for next week definitely has Nyssa and a few of her buddies, one of which *could* have been Malcolm since they all dress similar, but I'm thinking he just sticks with Thea. Only way he joins Oliver is if Thea finds out the secret too. I think she has to remain in the dark, because someone has to. Almost the entire city (except Det. Lance) knows who the Arrow is by now. I didn't see Huntress in that gang, which is disappointing to me. Huntress and Nyssa together...scissoring....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thanks Vvoid, im watching the assmazing spiderman 2, sorry tidbit, ill be quicker on the draw next time.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Extended promo has 10 seconds of extra shots to slo-mo through. Deadshot sighting, Sara and Nyssa about to execute Ravager. Fucking league of assassins death squad backing up team arrow while they do the Reservoir Dogs pimp walk., gonna be so fucking good.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Extended promo has 10 seconds of extra shots to slo-mo through. Deadshot sighting, Sara and Nyssa about to execute Ravager. Fucking league of assassins death squad backing up team arrow while they do the Reservoir Dogs pimp walk., gonna be so fucking good.
God dam that looks amazing - i was so immersed in the episode when she shot and it ended i was like "wait wtf just happened" i had to double check to make sure it had been a full episode.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Such a fucking amazing episode. Hell, Laurel even seemed cool (nice shot!). I am going to have to watch it a couple more times today.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I was and semi am a Laurel h8r but shes looking healthy again and she and her pops have grown on me.

Fucking Deathstroke is perfect

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously, that episode was only 42 minutes long. Just as good if not better the second time around.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Got I want to put my dick into Sarah's cleft chin.

*Edit* No, but for real, this episode was fucking awesome. Felicity is great.

*Edit2* I wasn't joking about the cleft chin thing. She's hot as fuck. This show is starting to rival Supernatural for number of hotties.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a bad feeling that Felicity is the last one that Slade wants to kill, not Sara.