Arrow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Damien just doesn't seem to be on the same level as previous villains. Ollie just keeps charging in like a retard and doesn't form any kind of strategy to counter Darhke's magic.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
damien doesnt seem all too bright either though. his ultimate plan was what? doing something shady with the algae down by the docks? why did he feel the need to bring an entire terrorist force to take a giant shit all over the city? i guess his plan was to topple the mayor/city government because they were in the way of his plans, but wasnt there a more subtle way of doing that? i mean, it was just a matter of purchasing some worthless property and harvesting some algae from a polluted river. im sure any city would welcome somebody coming in and redeveloping a derelict section of town and wanting to "clean up" the dirty river for ecological reasons. was destroying the entire SC infrastructure and outing himself in the process a good idea?

-edit
felicity isnt going anywhere, her dad is going to be featured in an upcoming episode. he is known as The Calculator

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I assume they are doing some kind of bio terror ala infected algae and now corn to turn people into hive members.

I thought they were going to nuke the surface of the earth. Keep all the rich people down in the vault to repopulate the earth. Now that they can grow food underground, which they needed the algae to do, they can proceed.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Stupid drama and "drug abuse" upcoming from that teaser clip. Bleh.

Anyway, increased screen time and Felicity being super upset/pissed at the funeral = Felicity's mom dead, in my opinion.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Stupid drama and "drug abuse" upcoming from that teaser clip. Bleh.

Anyway, increased screen time and Felicity being super upset/pissed at the funeral = Felicity's mom dead, in my opinion.
it was a good episode, though i had wished they had moved passed the felicity drama. and if you watched that teaser clip, was she standing at the end?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm of the opinion that it is probably Felicities mom, though I wouldn't rule out Thea (though I do find it unlikely).

I also thought it looked like she was standing in the final shot of the preview

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
it was a good episode, though i had wished they had moved passed the felicity drama. and if you watched that teaser clip, was she standing at the end?
Looked like it to me too. I didn't notice that the first time around.

I'm of the opinion that it is probably Felicities mom, though I wouldn't rule out Thea (though I do find it unlikely).
I thought it might be a fake death. If it was felicity's mom, why was felicity hiding in the limo while he and barry visited the grave? For some reason, I coulda swore we saw the name on the tombstone before the break and it was felicity. Was my brain just filling in blanks, or did they release something like that and then change it?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just reread the last page of this thread and saw the speculation on the grave. Best guess is still that it's barry's son if it's not faked, but if it was, why wasn't his mom there?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed this episode, I was talking about the teaser looked like it had unnecessary relationship/performance/drug abuse drama coming up, that's all. We all know she's going to decide to stick around and direct the team and love Oliver and not be hooked on drugs blah blah. But for one episode they'll try to get us to believe that maybe EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE, DUN DUN DUHHHH! Booooring.

It definitely looked like she was standing at the end. If Oliver wasn't standing also (making their heights relative as it appeared they were), they sure did a good job of concealing it.

I thought it might be a fake death. If it was felicity's mom, why was felicity hiding in the limo while he and barry visited the grave? For some reason, I coulda swore we saw the name on the tombstone before the break and it was felicity. Was my brain just filling in blanks, or did they release something like that and then change it?
Your brain is filling in blanks, we never saw who it was.

Felicity could be hiding in the limo for any number of reasons. She can't handle seeing her mother's grave and had to go cry in peace, or she still can't walk well, or more likely they just needed a shot of Oliver brooding over an unknown grave and if Felicity were standing there it would have ruined the surprise. So they made up some reason for her being in the limo.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think they're going to cop out on this and have Diggle and his brother have some sort of reconciliation (they already started this with the cards thing and his brother helping him a bit) , the team accept him and then kill him (Diggles brother). Because if you think about it, honestly, what are they going to do with him...keep him in the cage?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know I totally forgot the show left off with Felicity getting shot? I guess she's going to be Oracle now?

and yeah, my guess is also Felicity's mother, Diggle in a very distant second followed by Oliver's son.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
It's gonna be diggle and his brother will turn good and join team arrow.
I hope not. I feel like Team Arrow is already convoluted with the number of people who go on missions. Personally, I'd be happy if Thea did side-work that wasn't directly tied to whatever Oliver is doing at the time. Additionally, Laurel is still silly - I had a big laugh when she shows up this episode and does her screech behind Thea and the bad guy kinda laughed/shrugged it off. With Laurel, they need to go back to her being a DA first and a part time side-kick second. The show felt stronger to me when it was just Oliver and Diggle out on missions, with Felicity as support, and the other cast members provided non super-hero drama.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't remember Anarky being such a badass last time, this time he busts out a 3 section staff of all things and fights off both Thea and Ollie at once?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I also have suspicion this will be legends of tomorrow related and its Ray Palmer who they think dead and vandal savage is the on they are referring to. I don't think dahrk is the final baddie of the season. Wouldn't be surprised merlyn or deathstroke doesn't fill that role toward the end

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I also have suspicion this will be legends of tomorrow related and its Ray Palmer who they think dead and vandal savage is the on they are referring to. I don't think dahrk is the final baddie of the season. Wouldn't be surprised merlyn or deathstroke doesn't fill that role toward the end
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure from preview type stuff we've seen at the minimum Oliver/Barry/Laurel know what's going on with the Legend of Tomorrow stuff, at least in the means that they know who is involved with it if not exactly what they are doing.