Arrow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm guessing the thing they're looking for on the island is the mother box from earlier in the season.

Seems really weird they made a big deal about it early on and then haven't mentioned it since.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
"I was going to call you Oracle but it's already taken"

lolol
I laughed at that too. I assumed column would be spooging about it. Am disappoint.

Chuck, oliver is shooting arrows right on the vulcan nerve pinch point. That's why they're getting knocked out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And also, I admitted to mis-remembering that scene in Arrow, let it go, I didn't argue it, I didn't make anything up, I admitted from the get go that was on me.

Also, stop with the stupid back and forth petty arguments, good Lord.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
I'm starting to think it is Diggle who dies, now that his brother seems to be turning it around to the side of good. Everyone knows if you bring in a new black character, you have to kill off the old one. It's the rules of TV.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which is why my list is Felicity's mom, Diggle a distant second, Oliver's son in third. I considered Lyla but she would have died last night if she was gonna die.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Diggles brother has already made began the path to redemption and he helped save Diggles wife...I think the team will welcome him in to fight Dark, will become attached and then will get tortured and killed sparking Felicity to get that angry at his death.

Maybe he dies saving his own kid and "widow" from Dark or something. I dunno, but my money is still on him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it's unlikely, but the list of people that the show would be willing to kill off that would get Felicity to tell Oliver to break his no-killing rule is a very short one. They can't kill Laurel, it's very unlikely they'd kill Speedy, which just leaves Diggle from team arrow.

Felicity's mom
Diggle
Oliver's son
Quentin Lance - iffy that his death would get that reaction from Felicity
Lyla - would have made more sense to kill her last night if they were going to

Barry being there could also be a hint of some kind, but I don't think that narrows it down.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think it's unlikely, but the list of people that the show would be willing to kill off that would get Felicity to tell Oliver to break his no-killing rule is a very short one. They can't kill Laurel, it's very unlikely they'd kill Speedy, which just leaves Diggle from team arrow.

Felicity's mom
Diggle
Oliver's son
Quentin Lance - iffy that his death would get that reaction from Felicity
Lyla - would have made more sense to kill her last night if they were going to

Barry being there could also be a hint of some kind, but I don't think that narrows it down.
I thought so too....but I think Barry would have been much more upset were it tied to him in any way, and not shown up late.