Arrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I also liked the boomerang half better. The Flash episode seemed completely contrived to be "we need to find a plot device (other than the winner getting into Felicity's pants) to make them fight". They didn't even show how the actually beat the bad guy... just showed him being locked up.

As for why the boomerang in the lab was vibrating, since the explained that they found ones with pockets for explosives, and printed circuitry in them, there's no reason to think that circuitry could have been actuating things within the device to control it's flight and/or give it additional inertial cutting ability (i.e. vibrate).
i thought the boomerang in diggles ex was going to explode, then it was out all of a sudden and i was like...... "oh"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I figure he wanted to make her suffer. He did say right before throwing that one that he had something for her back, so that wasn't the one he wanted to kill her with.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked the Flash episode way more, Diggles reaction to seeing Barry run was pure gold. He was like "WTF Man, that shit isn't normal", followed by his questions to Oliver during the next scene.

Big WTF though to why they didn't show the capture of 'Prism' (?).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah Diggle was awesome that episode. I loved the line "I have a cousin who got hit by lightning once. He just developed a stutter."

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Leaked image of the suit, doesnt have the clasic look but that would be awful

Edit - came out as a hoax

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bae pt2

rrr_img_84698.jpg

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
What happened to Thea's "beauty mark"? Didn't she used to have a mole somewhere on her face like the rest of the cast?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wow.

I mean, we all know how this is going to turn out, but in the normal scheme of things, this one was pretty fucking decisive.

Also, I love how
Oliver got completely clowned by Ras. Starting with no weapon is pretty fucking badass too.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Wow.

I mean, we all know how this is going to turn out, but in the normal scheme of things, this one was pretty fucking decisive.

Also, I love how
Oliver got completely clowned by Ras. Starting with no weapon is pretty fucking badass too.
Yeah I assume something will magically happen but...

Getting stabbed through the chest and kicked off a mountain is going to require quite the explanation!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, I really wonder about Charlie sometimes.

Biggest thing that makes me shake my head about his video is his assertion that either China White or Ras did that to Thea. Umm, hello? Why couldn't it have been Malcolm? Unless you're trying to tell me that Malcolm was also "under the influence" and didn't remember bringing her back until shown the video, why couldn't it be him trying to force exactly this kind of confrontation where it is a win/win for him either way? Either Ras dies, and Malcolm is free of the death sentence, or Oliver does, and now Thea has no one but Malcolm to turn to. Seems like pretty compelling motives to me. But Charlie thinks Ras himself set her up, or China White?? To what purpose for the first, and how would the second even know to do it? Let alone have the ability to do the same thing to Malcolm, Mr. Careful?

Sometimes I wonder if he watches the same show I do.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Yeah I assume something will magically happen but...

Getting stabbed through the chest and kicked off a mountain is going to require quite the explanation!
Lazarus pit most likely

and from what i read, a lot of you are going to be pissed
first few episodes after the break are Laurel centric with her Black Canary plot

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Man, I really wonder about Charlie sometimes.

Biggest thing that makes me shake my head about his video is his assertion that either China White or Ras did that to Thea. Umm, hello? Why couldn't it have been Malcolm? Unless you're trying to tell me that Malcolm was also "under the influence" and didn't remember bringing her back until shown the video, why couldn't it be him trying to force exactly this kind of confrontation where it is a win/win for him either way? Either Ras dies, and Malcolm is free of the death sentence, or Oliver does, and now Thea has no one but Malcolm to turn to. Seems like pretty compelling motives to me. But Charlie thinks Ras himself set her up, or China White?? To what purpose for the first, and how would the second even know to do it? Let alone have the ability to do the same thing to Malcolm, Mr. Careful?

Sometimes I wonder if he watches the same show I do.
yeah he didnt explain himself, i will guess that because china white has the drug venturo or whatever its called therefore it was her who brainwashed thea, possibly filming her kill sarah and use it to blackmail merlyn. merlyn tries to make ollie take the rap so he protects his daughter from being killed by the LoA. charlie also probably thinks that ras and ollie are working together somehow because they want to flush out china white who may still be holding katana hostage and thats why his chinese handler is with the league as well.

i am not with that theory and i dunno much about lazarus pits but i think thats what charlie is thinking is happening

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I mean, I can concoct a theory for any of them, and it is likely none of us are exactly right, but to not even mention Malcolm as a possibility makes me wonder.