Ash vs Evil Dead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in the movie it said that they had to bring the big bad into it's corporal form in order to defeat it. thats why that uber demon at the end came out. by releasing all the demons in the book it gives them a chance to kill all the demons and destroy the evil forever. of course shit is gonna go wrong and those demons are gonna get scattered and then we have season 2.

go to 1:17
Evil Dead II (1987) Full Movie at Putlocker | Putlocker

least we can scratch this bastard off the list.
rrr_img_121407.jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sounds made up. # of seasons and movies will be determined by popularity and whether central figures think they can do better
Probably, could be something like the actor contracts state that they're committing to up to X if they decide to do them or something though.

I've heard "up to X seasons" things with contractual obligations before - wasn't how the guildee stated it, but could be the more realistic form of things.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wtf was with that ending, I guess they really wanted to leave it open for multiple seasons which we already knew was happening. Some great moments that felt like the old movies

was hoping that the would time travel again

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They need to at least show us their tittys before they are allowed to be killed.

Cybsled

That's all Ash wanted as well. The way the season ended was a total Ash move, though.

I liked the the dead body reveal in the fruit cellar, although I was surprised the body was in one piece all things considered lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was fucking awesome. it made me want to go to jacksonville for some good fishing. shit, if you trade the apocalypse for it, its gotta be excellent.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But, we would see normal non-deadite version first at least. That would be worth it based on the casting so far.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
stupid necro, but this commercial was driving me crazy.
im like, is that the chick from Ash v Evil Dead? and sure enough, yep it is.