Ash vs Evil Dead

Cybsled

I did, but it's been a long time. I don't remember seeing the cast sitting in the corner with their mouths open as goo hits them in the face for 10 seconds. The stuff where someone's head explodes or whatever and it's just a quick splatter, that seems like something I remember.
O rly?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
See, I found that perfectly done and hilarious. I meant more the scenes like this(couldn't find a video)
rrr_img_119282.jpg

Cybsled

Can't find a video, but the other folks at the cabin get blasted by blood from the fruit cellar ;p

Caliane

not that I think shes ashamed or anything. certainly there is Sparticus.
But, seems like an odd throwaway, for her to be doing nudity. no clear face.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Maybe it was, I dunno. But given the past I don't see a reason to think it wasn't her. Granted I haven't went back and compared side boob shots, probably because in the grand scheme of things, I don't really care.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why? Why, is this show only 30 minutes per episode? It really needs to be 60. 30 goes by too fast.

Column_sl

shitlord
Why? Why, is this show only 30 minutes per episode? It really needs to be 60. 30 goes by too fast.
Mmm, I actually think 30 min has been working out fine. You don't get sick of any of the characters, and the few laughs are more pronounced.

Not sure I would care for 60 min. They are not trying to tell some complicated story with tons of character development. It's just Ash kicking ass, and throwing out one liners like in the movies.

Cybsled

The hand came out of nowhere and stabbed the girl just before Ash got sucked into the portal.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Awesome episode, and lol at someones prediction coming true in some form. Ash Vs Ash brought me back