Ashes of Creation

Cybsled

Gearless PvP works fine In instanced situations or as a niche side function

In open world, shadowbane style world conquering, it is far too abusable

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hey Tuco Tuco - do you know if PRX has plans to do anything with AOC when it comes out? Ive completely lost track of any PVP guilds that played MMORPG's.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No idea! I've been out of it since having a second kid.

Ah fuck don't remind me of that I have #2 due in less than 2 weeks

But on the other hand, get the rough part out of the way before this, M&M and the final Bradquest

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

Now Steven has made his money back on cosmetics (50 million +). He has no reason to really continue that why I think he is going to sell the company off and retain 10%. Content creators have placed tiny url embed code of the referrel link. Lazy Peon has over 9 k referrals 2 years ago. This is the reason I think Steven wants to cash out early. The referral gives the creator of 15% of the total lifetime sales of the product that the user buys in a kickback. After the monthly sub is paid for then you can redeem it for cash withdrawal every three months.. Now do you understand?

The only way you can get rid of the cookie is to clear your browser.

This is why you dont see the reputable content creators using referrals codes. The wiki and Asmon have never used codes. The only reason why Lazy peon has one is that he is using a tax shelter loophole being located overseas as a student. He actually at one time owed the IRS 20 k in back taxes.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, they did actually announce Alpha 2's year date. 2024 is when they are going to have Alpha 2 start. I think it will be 4th quarter 2024 but at least now we know the year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally got around to watching that. The game looks fucking great, really. Small things like the smoke bother me, but its irrelevant in the grand scheme. The event system seems like another "filler" type of system to create game play in the open areas. I hope that they do more with the rest of them, but for as basic as it is - its fine. Just hope it doesnt steer towards the Guild Wars 2 event system which, although newish at the time, I still thought was boring as fuck. Still love the spider things standing on their back four legs and raising up their front four to intimidate people. If you go back to the beginning when they attack that one guy, he never really dropped health by all that much - but you could hear how afraid he is of Spiders. Made me laugh.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Interesting

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox someone beat you to it and made something of quality (using an AI voice and everything, heard pronouncing "elitist")

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Leibowitz

Trakanon Raider
spotted earlier today in Ashes Discord !!!!
Steven 😇 — Today at 12:14 PM
Spot testing has begun, some limited NDA’d testers are participating in spot tests and December will see more, including some major headless client testing. Also those of you that still have the A1 launcher may see an update in the next couple weeks !!!!