Ashes of Creation

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Have I talked about the upcoming scandal with AOC. The payout from the paid promotion which will lead to the dismal of Steven from the team because the 15 percent bonus to people who signed people up to play lifetime sales. There will be a class action lawsuit-watch. Don't be a weasel, Steven.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't be surprised if Steven started running a secret RMT operation with his guild officers as he did with his archeage guild, The White Order. He paid them 75k a year and flew them in for lavish trips to Vegas and Hawaii. He is part of an investment group called MLM Mafia under the name of Trek Enterprises. Remember husbands can't testify against their spouses in Court in California, gay or not.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wonder if Steven's latest RMT operation (AoC) ever sees the light of day. It might.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It will but remember its all downhill after the launch. Ask new world. There are too many competitive games still planning to launch. There was no competition for your gaming dollar in 1999. That's why he will sell it to another company and retain a lifetime 10 percent of all future sales. Watch. The laws in Europe are different you are able to get refunds.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Steven appears to be a pretty cool and compassionate guy but he is a business man. Aoc to me appears to be a love child of Bdo and archeage with civilization mixed in.
He appears to be still pissed at Archeage for banning his account and refusing to take his 10 k bribe for unbanning his AA account.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah, I'd be pissed too. Not to mention Pantheon is eclipsing him. Thx, Mr Sox.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is the first video where the animations actually have some weight behind them. The sword hits in particular are good and feel visceral. That has been my main criticism up until this point.