Asians cant drive even in the air.

Fedor

<Banned>
HzLa4TK.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Jesus Christ, imagine telling people that your car GOT HIT BY A PLANE.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do insurance companies make it a point to cover/not cover collisions with aircraft?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I didn't know anybody I'd swear CNN is forcing these planes down for ratings.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The typical full coverage policy in the US would cover against falling objects. Ultimately the aircraft's policy would pay for a loss like this though.
I was wondering, how hard is it for all the random people who get damages from a huge event like that to get compensation for it? Does that taxi-bro have to stand in line and try to get his $4000 for his car from someone dealing with millions of dollars in claims?

Soriak_sl

shitlord
I was wondering, how hard is it for all the random people who get damages from a huge event like that to get compensation for it? Does that taxi-bro have to stand in line and try to get his $4000 for his car from someone dealing with millions of dollars in claims?
Shouldn't be a problem. Insurance companies themselves buy insurance (through reinsurance contracts), so they can handle large payouts on any one of their policies.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Shouldn't be a problem. Insurance companies themselves buy insurance (through reinsurance contracts), so they can handle large payouts on any one of their policies.
Just a thought, this didn't happen in the US so it could be different.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Works about the same all over the world. In fact their companies likely use similar reinsurance companies as ours.

Events like this are easy to pay out for. The bigger events that affect larger areas like hurricanes are harder to survive as a company than something like this. Also take longer to process the claims as there are many more individuals with unique damages.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
No, most likely his car insurance will just cut him a check and they will notify the aircraft insurer of the loss and request reimbursement.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If he is smart he'll go through the other carrier as opposed to his own. When you have no fault in a situation that is always the best route to take.