Tranny Chaser
Dear tyen.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
How much do you pay for rent? What's the SQ footage? Is that Cleveland? I thought Cleveland was a make believe place that people made up to make them feel better about their current living situation?

The Ardea Apartments

don't send me any bombs.

The penthouses in this place are insane.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tyen, who should I draft in my ppr fantasy football league? I pick number 8.

>_<

tydillon_fantasy_football.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't think of any reason a dentist would tell you it's ok to do something that will fuck up your kids teeth and require braces a few years down the road.

Sounds legit.

• 1Dislike

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yo big salty, I'm gonna be in Portland in about a month, what's fun to do (besides trex)?

trex

Queen Bee
Yeah but south waterfront...

I mean if you work at OHSU/VA sure but i never saw the draw of that area when they built it. Also, fuck those are expensive.

What neighborhood are you in?

I agree, and unfortunately did not get in on it fast enough. They were auctioning off the John Ross condos 6-8 years ago and now they're worth like 2.5x as much. Cray.

They're doing a lot of development around here, huge plans. The lack of homeless population is what sold us. Was pretty worried that some would trickle down once the Tilikum Bridge started up, but nothing yet. *knocks on wood*

• 1Rustled

Ladro

Anomaly
What neighborhood are you in?

I agree, and unfortunately did not get in on it fast enough. They were auctioning off the John Ross condos 6-8 years ago and now they're worth like 2.5x as much. Cray.

They're doing a lot of development around here, huge plans. The lack of homeless population is what sold us. Was pretty worried that some would trickle down once the Tilikum Bridge started up, but nothing yet. *knocks on wood*

I'm a dirty suburbanite in Beaverton now. It's close to work and we own a house so I wouldn't trade the commute for anything now that it's turned into a shit show. Spent 20 years on the east side mostly Downtown, Sunnyside and Richmond area before that. I miss it but seriously fuck the rent costs. I like owning a house on a quarter acre.

Edit: If you were in a spot to buy those back in 2008 after the housing crash, yeah they are worth plenty now. Had a friend sell his Pearl condo for 3x what he paid for it. Lucky fucker.