ask tyen anything thread

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
@Mario Speedwagon
ug3gZKG.jpg
OdqP2FZ.jpg

by the way, Tyen. Are you passing down or getting a child sized Indians hat for baby Tyen?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Pacifiers can fuck up a kids grill if they use it too long. Plus it makes a parent look lazy. Don't look lazy.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Pacifiers can fuck up a kids grill if they use it too long. Plus it makes a parent look lazy. Don't look lazy.

...I think you're thinking of cigarettes and meth...

What's lazy? You rather me comfort him with the boob?

Last edited:
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
It's awesome, yet unsurprising, you don't seem to believe what he said.

• 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
Dentist and ped say it's fine, I say it's fine.

Plus a lot of people think they know the right way to raise someone else's child. I'm the mom, I make the rules. Our kids have a rough road of athletics and curriculum in front of them. They want a pacifier when they're infants and toddlers...They can have it. What a dumb thing to be critical of.

I respect when parents respect parents.

• 2Rustled
  • 2Islamic
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

I posted a picture of what happens. Yes slap a tit in his mouth or just take it from him and tell him it's his brothers and give him nothing else to put in there.

• 3Rustled

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
naw, its gonna be a hat with a picture of my face on it.

someone make it on a custom hat site and ill buy it.
I was going to say making them wear an Indians hat would be child abuse, but you actually made it worse.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider

You sound defensive. You feel guilty because you suck at disciplining your kids? I'm just trying to help you out and your poor kids teeth. Google that shit. Don't be lazy.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You sound defensive. You feel guilty because you suck at disciplining your kids? I'm just trying to help you out and your poor kids teeth. Google that shit. Don't be lazy.

you sound stupid. we arent going to discipline our kid because he wants to gnaw on a paci for 30min because his teeth hurt

• 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee

Oh! I see now. Thanks. Weird how they do that to every kids teeth but they're still on the market, right!? My ped and obgyn love it when I go to them with things I heard on the Internet and say, "but I read..." in response to their advice. Go you knowing everything though, that must be really nice. Seriously. I would really like to know everything one day.

I'll let him have a paci till he's 100 every time we go to an indoor playground (most playgrounds in the PNW) as to not put every other thing ridden with hand, foot and mouth disease and all the other day care diseases in his slobbery little gem mouth. Come at me.

Ps Tyen and I have incredible teeth. Not worried about it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Rustled

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How much do you pay for rent? What's the SQ footage? Is that Cleveland? I thought Cleveland was a make believe place that people made up to make them feel better about their current living situation?